Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning Sheila, hope it's a good day for you hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hee hee lots of people have said good morning.... but I'm first to say good afternoon :D

Good evening lovely ladies I hope your all well?

Ive been to the hospital for my MRI tonight and wow the needle they injected the dye with hurt this time, I cant remember it being sore like that the last time!

Ah well I have a week off to recover ;) lol. Food this week has been hit and miss cos im counting the days to pay day so been making the best of what I can with what I have in.

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
The above

Dinner -
Jacket pot with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea -
Chicken Breast with sweet n sour sauce, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickles, gherkins, boiled egg, grated cheese

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, Diet pepsi, tea

Snacks -
Persimmon, grapes, pineapple, strawberries, cinnamon, greek muller

Syns -
Mayo (3) Cheese (3) Sweet n Sour (4) Greek muller (0.5) Total 10.5

Last edited:
Evening Sheila, sorry your MRI was a bit painful hun, hope your ok now. Did they say when to expect the results ? Oh and fab food day ! :p xx

Ouch, to MRI hurting, when will you get the results? Hope the pain goes soon you don't want it to spoil your days off or time in York. x

No idea Michelle last time I waited from March until July!!! shocking I think. I'll be fine for Thurs come hell or high water lol im really looking forward to my mini break :D x

Glad the MRI is done and dusted, and hopefully not as long this time to wait for the results. Sorry to hear it was painful, I've had them before and not too painful so maybe the person doing the injection just wasn't that good at it :rolleyes: Your food sounds lovely, when we're reduced to leftovers and whats in the fridge its not that good lol.

Ah sorry to hear you are in pain but hopefully they can find a cure for the constant pain you are in

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening Sheila, sorry your MRI was a bit painful hun, hope your ok now. Did they say when to expect the results ? Oh and fab food day ! :p xx

No idea when ill get the results hun, just have to be patient :-(

Im fine my arms just a little sore where he rammed the needle in! Ive enjoyed my food today but ill be peckish later lol x

Ah sorry to hear you are in pain but hopefully they can find a cure for the constant pain you are in

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen - by the time I got off the bed I had pins and needles in my hand and I had to roll off it as id laid too long lol

Back