Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

So sorry your injection hurt.... hope you get the result soon and a solution xx

Evening lovely! Boooo to the injection :(
I hope you're not waiting too long for the results.
Whoop to the week off :):):):)

Fingers crossed im not hun my next appt might be to see the anaesthetist about my injections eekkk!
So looking forward to my time off yayyyyy x

Good evening lovely ladies I hope your all well?

Ive been to the hospital for my MRI tonight and wow the needle they injected the dye with hurt this time, I cant remember it being sore like that the last time!

Ah well I have a week off to recover ;) lol. Food this week has been hit and miss cos im counting the days to pay day so been making the best of what I can with what I have in.

Awww... sorry you were in pain with the dye injection babe... Get plenty of rest and relaxation on your days off... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Awww... sorry you were in pain with the dye injection babe... Get plenty of rest and relaxation on your days off... xx

Evening Chelle - thanks lovely. Ive no real plans for the next 2 days maybe just potter about and window shop. Andrea will be coming over tomorrow, so hopefully we can sit in the garden for a while :D xx

Evening Chelle - thanks lovely. Ive no real plans for the next 2 days maybe just potter about and window shop. Andrea will be coming over tomorrow, so hopefully we can sit in the garden for a while :D xx

Sounds perfect... xx

Sorry the injection hurt but yay for the week off. I got told if I didn't take a week off they would lock me out of the office. Tee hee. Pretty sure work's not locking you out!

Sorry the injection hurt but yay for the week off. I got told if I didn't take a week off they would lock me out of the office. Tee hee. Pretty sure work's not locking you out!

Lol nah I wish they would Fran. I had 2 weeks booked off but cancelled a weeks as were not going away anywhere. So then I booked 3 weeks in for after the baby is due so I can help Andrea :D x

Lol nah I wish they would Fran. I had 2 weeks booked off but cancelled a weeks as were not going away anywhere. So then I booked 3 weeks in for after the baby is due so I can help Andrea :D x

She'll definitely appreciate that, the first couple of weeks are a bit of a blur sometimes and having Mum on hand will help. Take loads of photos for them as it's easy to forget and they change so quickly.
Something I did (but obviously easier as they're living here) is to take a photo every Monday morning in same place if possible, so you can look back and see the changes. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That is so lovely you are having the time off with your daughter - I only had support from S when I had little one - and sometimes you just need someone to help with the neverending washing/feeding/house chores! x

Morning lovely ladies I hope your all well? Its cooler here today but the sun is trying to break through :D

Lazy morning for me, im thinking of making cupcakes for Andreas baby shower next weekend as its cheaper than buying them. She is having it here on Sunday afternoon, im hoping its dry and sunny so that we can have it in the garden. Ill put some nibbles on as shes told ppl its tea and cakes lol

Back