Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh Sheila don't worry about the number on the scales, it will be mostly 'bloat' and will soon come off once you get back on plan again! :D Glad you had a fab time...the food pics were nice to look at and tasted even better I suspect!! :)

Oh the food was gorgeous hun. I knew I was going to be totally off plan for 3 days. I'll be back on it tomorrow until weds. If the scales don't come down I won't weigh it's one of the perks of being at target phew lol x

Sorry I've not been here for such a long time.....absolutely no idea what's been going on for you as I've had no time to read back. Hopefullybil be able to call in a bit more from now xxx Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah don't worry my dizzy duck you've more to worry about than minis diaries. I had a quick mooch on them while I've been away and your scales are looking brill hun. I just hope your looking after yourself x

Your food looked lush hun.... And you enjoyed yourself, that's all that matters, you're at target now and have to live , you can't always stick to healthy extras and syns every single day!! That's the beauty! A 6lb window.... Oh I can't wait! Lol xx

Your food looked lush hun.... And you enjoyed yourself, that's all that matters, you're at target now and have to live , you can't always stick to healthy extras and syns every single day!! That's the beauty! A 6lb window.... Oh I can't wait! Lol xx

Guess who's home and tipsy lol. Could have stayed out but taxi was booked for 12.15 boo. I got told I was a milf tonight lol x

Morning Sheila , sounds like you had an interesting evening ;)
Glad you enjoyed it , have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Sheila , sounds like you had an interesting evening ;) Glad you enjoyed it , have a great day Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Von it was a good laugh lol. The bars were packed which made a good atmosphere. Ah silly boys with their beer goggles on lol, flattering though x

Popping in to subscribe

Just think you'll be a gilf soon too!

Back