Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

We'd blitz what we had to eat you just don't know exactly what goes into them!!!

Same here when my two were babies. Both because I preferred to
Know what they were having plus it was cheaper and we were broke!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww Andrea looks so cute with her bump! She looks so young too I'd have out her at 23-24, she must have your genes! Looks like she had a lovely time but why no pics of glam ma? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hehe, some are really revolting but it's interesting to see what people come up with. ;) After playing it my daughter insisted my granddaughter will only have home cooked food lol. She certainly enjoyed sucking on a piece of nectarine today lol. :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I used to love the apple dessert lol I used to love watching the kids get covered in choccy pudd. X

Aww Andrea looks so cute with her bump! She looks so young too I'd have out her at 23-24, she must have your genes! Looks like she had a lovely time but why no pics of glam ma? Xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Awww thanks hunni what a lovely compliment. Haha there were none taken of me. I think ppl forgot themselves and were too busy chatting and eating x

Well ladies I have found a marvellous new invention for £1.49 and it does what it says on the tin ( or bottle lol )

Attachments

• image-3962734058.jpg
    image-3962734058.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 74
Ooh Chelle you beat me to it. Sounds daft but is it a liquid or granules? Sorry if that's a stupid question xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I need some of that!! Now! Lol xz

Lol I tested it out on ppl at work too, poured some out and said taste this ...oooooo salt n vinegar hehe. So im thinking might use the potato peeler cut some thin "crips" and put em in the oven .... tada salt n vinegar crisps

Evening hun, hope your well :) Thanks for the lovely pics you posted on my diary, loved them, espesh the nurse one ! hehe :D xx

Back