Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Have you tried the salt and vinegar 'crisps' yet Sheila? Sounds good if they turn out well. Would you need to spray with frylight or something do you think? :eek:

Have you tried the salt and vinegar 'crisps' yet Sheila? Sounds good if they turn out well. Would you need to spray with frylight or something do you think? :eek:

Well I came home all fired up for making them but ..... had to salvage 2 decent potatoes for my chips lol my potatoes were rotten boooo. So Im thinking gonna finish early tomorrow get some potatoes and make them and maybe take them to WI as a taster hehe. Yeah I think ill have to spray them so that it sticks, I sprinkled a little over my chips but I dont think it was enough - practice makes perfect lol. xx

Thank you very much to whoever left the Rep comment - it makes me happy when I can help/inspire others with their journey/struggles. xx

HEXA - 250 mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g fruit n fibre

Brekki -
the above with a banana chopped in

Dinner -
Leftover chilli and rice followed by grapes and a mullerlight toffee yogurt

Tea -
Ex lean tikka turkey burgers , SW chips, lettuce, toms, cucumber and pease pudding - delish
149601d1407869145-whats-tea-tonight-image-2134126218.jpg

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi max, NAS

Snacks -
half a punnet of cherry toms

Syns -
Sugar (1) hot choccy (2) Total so far 3

Hi Texty hope you are well. Your new salt and vinegar salt sounds yummy.
Just so you know homemade crisps are counted as a tweak and as such you syn the potatoes as though it's a red day. Just thought i would tell you before you take them to group and your c tells you infront if everyone

Hi Texty hope you are well. Your new salt and vinegar salt sounds yummy.
Just so you know homemade crisps are counted as a tweak and as such you syn the potatoes as though it's a red day. Just thought i would tell you before you take them to group and your c tells you infront if everyone

Evening lovely im good thanks. Well if it tastes as good on them as it did when i dipped my finger in it, they will be lovely lol. Yeah I remembered about the tweak hun, I think syns will be minimal if I only use a couple of potatoes and slice them thin then share between class, (thats if they turn out ok lol) dont wanna poison anyone

Evening all hows everyone?

I had a pleasant surprise at WI tonight .............3 off whoop. We had a stand in C just hope its not cos her scales were in a different place lol . So back in target now yayyy. x

Yay! Hows your tatties lol x

Lol thanks hun. The fatties need a practice lol I sliced them really thin placed on a baking tray and sprayed with fry light and sprinkled the S & V on then popped in the oven. Took em out to turn them and they had stuck hard to the tin foil grrr should have sprayed the foil too lol x

Back