Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

My other half is the same. Looks very sceptical if I dare to put something in front of him that isn't familiar. Doesn't stop me though and I have to admit to being a bit sneaky sometimes and avoiding saying what it is until he says he enjoyed it. lol

Haha ive done that too - he will say whats this, I say just eat it and see it wont poison you! lol

My other half is the same. Looks very sceptical if I dare to put something in front of him that isn't familiar. Doesn't stop me though and I have to admit to being a bit sneaky sometimes and avoiding saying what it is until he says he enjoyed it. lol

Hehe, I'll have to try some sneaky business then. Weird thing is he won't eat most things that are green either. Cucumber, lettuce, broccoli, sprouts, etc etc. He's odd lol!

They are so easy to make hun and you can add anything really. The boys had lamb chops and chips so I polished my halo lol x

Ooh, chops, chips and beans is one of my favourite meals although I hardly ever have it. Well done on sticking to your guns!

Hehe, I'll have to try some sneaky business then. Weird thing is he won't eat most things that are green either. Cucumber, lettuce, broccoli, sprouts, etc etc. He's odd lol!

Ooh, chops, chips and beans is one of my favourite meals although I hardly ever have it. Well done on sticking to your guns!

Mine is fussy too lol I think chops and chips is his fave x

Mine moaned the other night as I handed him chicken, that he hasn't had a nice fat chop and chips for ages, so he's obviously feeling deprived. I told him if he sorts the drip in the downstairs loo that I'll cook them chops tomorrow night.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Mine moaned the other night as I handed him chicken, that he hasn't had a nice fat chop and chips for ages, so he's obviously feeling deprived. I told him if he sorts the drip in the downstairs loo that I'll cook them chops tomorrow night. :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol sounds a fair swap x

Off to Andreas for the day I think we're washing baby clothes and sorting final bits for her hospital bag ...... 17 days and counting whoop x

Good morning :)

Sorry to hear about your picking day, hope your feeling a bit more relaxed today and finding yourself back in control from now on. Love baby clothes, I too just bought my friends nephew a little outfit to give on Thursday there was so much to choose from, exciting time ahead for all of you.

Enjoy today and hope Andrea is ok and your sister too xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies we had a lovely day thanks everyone, ( not food wise I admit lol)

I asked how she was when I got there and her answer was "surprisingly good actually" which is an improvement on the tearful day she had on Friday. We sorted her hospital bag out for her and junior, then hung all his little clothes in his wardrobe and puts vests, socks, baby grows etc into his drawers. I think she could set a pamper factory up herself lol.

Ive had bread overload today, toasties for lunch half white bread half wholemeal grrr, then ive had my burgers in buns when ive got home. Back to work tomorrow and back on plan thank goodness. I am so much better prepared when I have a routine x

Sounds like a lovely mum/daughter day and good for you both. Its funny how bread overload doesn't feel good these days isn't it? I find it makes me feel really uncomfortable now.
I made that cherry cheesecake and shared it with my daughter after lunch, very tasty but filled me up all afternoon, I couldn't possibly have eaten the whole thing! Will have to get her and hubby to finish up the can of pie filling though, as I could quite easily just eat that off a spoon! I put a pic on my page (that I finally got around to making) but it wasn't very neat, the quark was too soft so the topping slipped sideways lol. :eek:

Back