Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning lovely ladies I hope everyone is well and happy?

Ive planned todays food (the bloody scales best start moving lol)

Brekkie - Grapes, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, blueberries and an orange mullerlight yogurt

Dinner - Pease pudding soup ( BNS, sweet potato, carrots, onion, broccoli, veggie stock cubes and pease pudd) with 2 slices of toast ( hexb)

Tea - chicken pizza ( chicken breast, tomato puree, mushrooms, onions, peppers, herbs and cheese (hexa), going to have with a stuffed beef tomato and stuffed mushroom

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, NAS, hot choccy

Snacks - Not sure yet

Syns - milk n sugar (1.5) hot choccy (2) will update more later

Afternoon Sheila, enjoy your day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I just got here it takes 2.5 hours to do my hair. Have a cuppa girls even a snooze lol . Andrea has text she is having pains in tummy and back and feels sick ... Watch this space eek x

Lol I just got here it takes 2.5 hours to do my hair. Have a cuppa girls even a snooze lol . Andrea has text she is having pains in tummy and back and feels sick ... Watch this space eek x

/puts the kettle on :)

Lol so now you're thinking she'd have to hang on for 2.5hrs! Or you'll be arriving at the hossie with foils hanging out of your half done hair! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'll have a coffee please too whilst we're waiting! :p
How exciting hun..... Keep us updated Nanna Sheila :)
Enjoy you're pampering this afternoon at the hairdressers xxx

I'm back lol bet your all saying oh no!!

Oh no! I don't like it..............

...........I love it :)

It really suits you, I would love to have hair I could swish! Lol
Though wait for about three months when you're untangling little sticky fingers for the tenth time lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back