Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

TEXTY IS ON TARGET

Sorry about the lack of refreshments ladies, I had to dash off to rescue my daughter at the park. My grandson slid down the slide very fast and landed hard on the toes of his left foot somehow. He cried, stood up and said he was ok. Sat with her for a few mins on the bench but when they got up to walk home he was obviously in pain and couldn't put it down. She can't carry him because of her dizzy/balance problem. Luckily we are only a few mins away and I gave him a piggy back to ours, and he sat watching a cartoon with his foot in cool water. I've checked it and seems ok, think he just bruised it. Waited till hubby got home and he drove them home. He'll probably be fine tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

can I just ask what is pease pudding?

Hi chick of course you can, its a northern dish but can be bought in tins in the likes of Asda and Sainsburys. I cant describe the taste as it has one of its own. Its made with split peas and lentils and stock and is lushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on sarnies with ham. I actually can just eat it out of the tub.

The girls will tell you though - i buy it in tubs up here which is much better than the tinned stuff, but i dont think you can get it in tubs further down the country.

You would need to look for a tin like this Pease pudding.jpg

And it looks like this on a sarnie pease pudding sarnie.jpg

I've never had pease pudding Kami so will be interested to hear too. I've only heard the song about it being hot, cold or nine days old :)

Thanks Gill. I hope it's ok too, he starts infant school on Wednesday!

Oh no! I don't like it..............

...........I love it :)

It really suits you, I would love to have hair I could swish! Lol
Though wait for about three months when you're untangling little sticky fingers for the tenth time lol

Aww thanks hun its taken me years to get it the way I want it, Id be too scared to get it cut short now x

Sorry about the lack of refreshments ladies, I had to dash off to rescue my daughter at the park. My grandson slid down the slide very fast and landed hard on the toes of his left foot somehow. He cried, stood up and said he was ok. Sat with her for a few mins on the bench but when they got up to walk home he was obviously in pain and couldn't put it down. She can't carry him because of her dizzy/balance problem. Luckily we are only a few mins away and I gave him a piggy back to ours, and he sat watching a cartoon with his foot in cool water. I've checked it and seems ok, think he just bruised it. Waited till hubby got home and he drove them home. He'll probably be fine tomorrow.

Oh no!!! I hope the little one is ok hun, there are so many tiny little bones in the foot :-(

I've never had pease pudding Kami so will be interested to hear too. I've only heard the song about it being hot, cold or nine days old :)

Thanks Gill. I hope it's ok too, he starts infant school on Wednesday!

Ahhh you would love it :) I got the girls addicted after the first minis meet I went on I took em all a tub to try lol x

Brekki _ grapes pomegranate blueberries pineapple and muller light

Dinner - pease pudding soup with Hexb toast

Tea - chicken pizza on a bed of beef tomato 2 large mushrooms and garlic roast potato cubes

Attachments

• image-3664349564.jpg
    image-3664349564.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image-719343875.jpg
    image-719343875.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 40
Oh no!!! I hope the little one is ok hun, there are so many tiny little bones in the foot :-(

She's checked it again before bed and although he was still saying it hurts, he could put it down and put his weight on it. If it looks swollen in the morning she'll take him to get it checked. Its a good job we were in, or I was, and she was at the nearby park. I think it knocked her a bit as she's been trying really hard to go out on her own with him and now she's panicked that she couldn't get him home on her own. Sure they'll both be ok tomorrow though.

Hi chick of course you can, its a northern dish but can be bought in tins in the likes of Asda and Sainsburys. I cant describe the taste as it has one of its own. Its made with split peas and lentils and stock and is lushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on sarnies with ham. I actually can just eat it out of the tub.

The girls will tell you though - i buy it in tubs up here which is much better than the tinned stuff, but i dont think you can get it in tubs further down the country.

You would need to look for a tin like this View attachment 152648

And it looks like this on a sarnie View attachment 152649

Oh, that's not really what I was expecting it to be like but not sure why lol. It looks a bit like peanut butter on that sarnie! I like peas and I like lentils, so I might try it. Is it free or have syns? What else do you have it with? Sounds interesting.

She's checked it again before bed and although he was still saying it hurts, he could put it down and put his weight on it. If it looks swollen in the morning she'll take him to get it checked. Its a good job we were in, or I was, and she was at the nearby park. I think it knocked her a bit as she's been trying really hard to go out on her own with him and now she's panicked that she couldn't get him home on her own. Sure they'll both be ok tomorrow though.

Awww bless her I hope both are ok. xx

Oh, that's not really what I was expecting it to be like but not sure why lol. It looks a bit like peanut butter on that sarnie! I like peas and I like lentils, so I might try it. Is it free or have syns? What else do you have it with? Sounds interesting.

Its quite thick and a little salty, but its totally free on EE synned on a Red day. I eat it out of the tub lol, I sometimes roll a slice of ham up with the pease pudd inside, I have it on my salads, Ive done my soup, its gorgeous with home cooked gammon.

Back