Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning hun. I know what you mean. When I had mine done the other day it was £68 for highlights and the rest a permanent colour. It does seem a lot of money but I tried somewhere a bit cheaper and didnt like what they did. I try and hang it out for a bit longer, with just a wet trim in between, so not quite as bad. If you don't spend much else I'd say stick with it too! X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It is a lot of money chick. I get my foils done every other month to save on cost. She is using a lighter colour on my hair so that eventually I won't need the foils xx

Hope the promoting goes really well! I'd have thought you two are so inspiring it will!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi chick of course you can, its a northern dish but can be bought in tins in the likes of Asda and Sainsburys. I cant describe the taste as it has one of its own. Its made with split peas and lentils and stock and is lushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on sarnies with ham. I actually can just eat it out of the tub.

The girls will tell you though - i buy it in tubs up here which is much better than the tinned stuff, but i dont think you can get it in tubs further down the country.

You would need to look for a tin like this View attachment 152648

And it looks like this on a sarnie View attachment 152649

Thanks Hun

Will put it on the shopping list, try anything once lol

I've never had pease pudding Kami so will be interested to hear too. I've only heard the song about it being hot, cold or nine days old :)

Thanks Gill. I hope it's ok too, he starts infant school on Wednesday!

Haha that's all I could think of!

Morning Sheila, just been having a catch up and it's given me a giggle lol!

Well done on resisting the crunchie :)

Wow to how much you pay for your hair but, as you said, it is your one luxury and if you are happy with what she does with it then it is worth it. And please don't get it cut short if it's taken you a while to get it the way you want. It looks lovely just the way it is ;)

Hope you have a fab day xx

Just waiting for the lovely Gill we are going to be good and go to spud u like for dinner ** polishes both our halos** ive got burgers done for tea which I made yesterday how's that for planning hehe. My scales are down too so whoop whoop x

Hi ladies im back home now - we had a lovely couple of hours in the metrocentre and ............ an on plan lunch yayyyyyy go us.

The signal in there is rubbish Gill is going to message me the few pics we took :) x

Pics of my new dress bought today. My shopping outfit and Andrea and bump on her long walk today x

Attachments

• image-747469546.jpg
    image-747469546.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2866803336.jpg
    image-2866803336.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2636265556.jpg
    image-2636265556.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image-1282721524.jpg
    image-1282721524.jpg