Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Those burgers do indeed look lovely! Think I have mince in the freezer.... sorted for tomorrow night now :)

How's your sis doing now Sheila? Any better?

Thanks hun they were really good. Mmm hope you enjoy!

Shes not well chick - I went to see her last night and I knew something wasnt right, Ive just been telling Kathryn shes text me saying shes got either a water infection or something wrong with her waterworks. She said she will go to docs tomorrow if no better and whilst she is there shes gonna ask them to remove her leg and do a brain transplant lol x

Oh bu**ar, like she needs something else wrong. At least she still has a sense of humour!

If her doc says yes to the removal of her leg and her brain transplant, could she ask him to give me a boob job and a tummy tuck too??? Lol.
Sorry that she's not great though hun x

If her doc says yes to the removal of her leg and her brain transplant, could she ask him to give me a boob job and a tummy tuck too??? Lol.
Sorry that she's not great though hun x

Lol get in the Q I want one first :p

Well I told her last night something wasnt right, would she listen to Dr Texty (Big Sis) .....no lol x

I had a phone call from Andrea about 20 mins ago - shes been to the hospital as shes not felt baby move all day. They put the monitor on her and his heart is fine. She is measuring small (4 cms) they allow 3. So she has to go for a scan tomorrow and they may induce her . Watch this space :D x

Gosh, I went cold reading the first few words but thank goodness he is ok. I shall definitely be watching this space... I'll be glued to the computer lol. Its almost as bad as when I was waiting for news of my grandaughters arrival, all over again!
Get some sleep tonight, nearly Nanna.... you may well be burning some cals tomorrow pacing the floor, waiting for news!
xx

Gosh, I went cold reading the first few words but thank goodness he is ok. I shall definitely be watching this space... I'll be glued to the computer lol. Its almost as bad as when I was waiting for news of my grandaughters arrival, all over again!
Get some sleep tonight, nearly Nanna.... you may well be burning some cals tomorrow pacing the floor, waiting for news!
xx

When my phone rang I thought yesssssssssss here we go lol. Ive told her to relax and have a bath and put some music on . Also to have some irn bru he loves that lol. Oh ill be pacing lol ill keep you posted hun x

Now Sheila, go and relax, have a bath.... haha and make sure phone is fully charged!! Night Hun, sweet baby dreams xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Im off to have my hot choccy then bed hun. Night night and as soon as I know anything Ill be posting hehe xx

Oh how exciting, hope he's on the way and all is well :)
X

Back