Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I hope they can come home today, I remember being sore when feeding Nathan, I think I changed the way I was holding him which meant he latched on differently and that solved it.

I hope they can come home today, I remember being sore when feeding Nathan, I think I changed the way I was holding him which meant he latched on differently and that solved it.

It looks positive hun. I've told her when she gets home to put a pillow on her lap for him to lay on that should help x

Been a busy bee this morning. I've cooked chicken breasts for sons lunch tomorrow, a whole gammon which I've not decided what to do with yet, I've made a big sw quiche and I've a corned beef hash in the oven nom nom

Attachments

• image-4212576146.jpg
    image-4212576146.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2259814848.jpg
    image-2259814848.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 62
  • image-377208875.jpg
    image-377208875.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 61
  • image-217640100.jpg
    image-217640100.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2562618705.jpg
    image-2562618705.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2279908984.jpg
    image-2279908984.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 62
The more the merrier hun xx

I bet all of that is gonna get polished off real quick, it looks so yummy :D you've been super productive this morning, happiness is a real energy booster :p xx

I bet all of that is gonna get polished off real quick, it looks so yummy :D you've been super productive this morning, happiness is a real energy booster :p xx

Ive literally never stopped Kay lol ive just sat down with a cuppa to catch up. The food wont last long at all lol especially the hash as son loves it with dumplings in x

Ive literally never stopped Kay lol ive just sat down with a cuppa to catch up. The food wont last long at all lol especially the hash as son loves it with dumplings in x

Don't blame you hun, its such a happy time for the whole family, and where there is happiness you can bet there is lots of good food too :D. I'm so glad you've got time off now and I bet Andrea is too. Your such a good mam and I'm sure you'll be an even super Nanna to your little prince ;).

Kay xx

Don't blame you hun, its such a happy time for the whole family, and where there is happiness you can bet there is lots of good food too :D. I'm so glad you've got time off now and I bet Andrea is too. Your such a good mam and I'm sure you'll be an even super Nanna to your little prince ;).

Kay xx

Ahhhh thanks Kay I certainly hope so - Ive always done my best for them and I know its appreciated. Ive told them I dont want to interfere but they know where I am if they need me x

Ooh what yummy looking food! I'll be there asap :D There was me quite pleased with myself for having put a sausage casserole in the slow cooker for tea tonight haha!

Yay to having all that time off and yippee to your babies coming home today. You must be such a happy and excited nanna right now. All those cuddles... :) xx

Ah bless ya lol sausage casserole sounds good too! Ill set you a place beside Kathryn and Kay lol hehe

Im mega happy hun hes a little topper and once hes home he will thrive and me smothered with love :D x

Sausage casserole was yum and there's enough in the freezer for another meal:)

Is the little man and his mum home yet? xx

Shes not answering her phone hun so im assuming they are on their way home, ive left a voicemail suggesting that if they are still keeping her hanging around to keep her in where its warm for Jackson and let them home tomorrow. Its all because the midwives have been called to theatre I know it cant be helped but it only takes minutes to sign a few papers surely x

Tonight's tea ... Not on plan but I'm shattered corned beef hash corned beef not synned gravy not synned and 3 slices of white bread and marg .... Arghhh. Oh well I may choose not to weigh tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• image-1986816867.jpg
    image-1986816867.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 66
Been a busy bee this morning. I've cooked chicken breasts for sons lunch tomorrow, a whole gammon which I've not decided what to do with yet, I've made a big sw quiche and I've a corned beef hash in the oven nom nom

Gosh, you really were busy! I've never yet made a sw quiche but used to do something similar when I did the Dukan diet a few years ago and should, its a good filling lunch with salad.

It takes a lot longer to cook it than to eat it, that's the trouble!

Tonight's tea ... Not on plan but I'm shattered corned beef hash corned beef not synned gravy not synned and 3 slices of white bread and marg .... Arghhh. Oh well I may choose not to weigh tomorrow!!!

I think you have more reason than most this week to be off plan!

Back