Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Gosh, you really were busy! I've never yet made a sw quiche but used to do something similar when I did the Dukan diet a few years ago and should, its a good filling lunch with salad.

It takes a lot longer to cook it than to eat it, that's the trouble!

I think you have more reason than most this week to be off plan!

Cooking the gammon, chicken and quiches means I have food to grab and go without thinking about the plan and syns, and I can have all 3 with SW chips If I want them.

Sons eyes lit up when he saw the hash lol OH had left over chilli from last night with some garlic bread x

Corned beef hash or lobby as I call it is the best and wen u work out the syns its not that bad esp if u just a have a bowl every now and again :)

I normally call it hot pot lol but everyone else knows it as hash. Son had more than me so ill thank him for taking most of the syns hehe. WI day tomorrow I will judge by my scales and then decide if I weigh or not lol x

Doing a happy dance on your behalf, cos you're sitting there waiting for the phone to start ringing :bliss:

Good morning Nanna.... I hope they all had a settled night last night hun. I bet they're so pleased to be all home together as a family.
Enjoy your squishy cuddles with him today if you pop over xxx

Morning lovelies. I'm still at home lol for now. She said he had an unsettled night with full on screaming he must have had wind or an upset tummy. They didn't even tell/show her how to wind him In hospital cos they said breast Feds don't get wind!! Course they do grrr. I'm having brekki then going over he's had 3 hours and is just stirring :) x

Morning lovelies. I'm still at home lol for now. She said he had an unsettled night with full on screaming he must have had wind or an upset tummy. They didn't even tell/show her how to wind him In hospital cos they said breast Feds don't get wind!! Course they do grrr. I'm having brekki then going over he's had 3 hours and is just stirring :) x

Aw bless them. Nanna will soon get that wind out and she'll soon be finding it all more instinctive. There's so much to get used to. Enjoy those snuggles x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back