Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I remember when I'd had Nathan, I hadn't a clue what to do, nobody in our family had, had babies for years, I remember saying they should come with a manual or something!!!!

Aw bless them. Nanna will soon get that wind out and she'll soon be finding it all more instinctive. There's so much to get used to. Enjoy those snuggles x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Your right it will come instinctively she's not held a baby since nieces were small and then she could pass them back lol. Tons of kisses and cuddles are the order of the day me thinks. X

I remember when I'd had Nathan, I hadn't a clue what to do, nobody in our family had, had babies for years, I remember saying they should come with a manual or something!!!!

Lol yes they should that's a fab idea. I think she bought every book going but nothing can prepare you for the real thing x

Good evening Texty :)

Sorry for the late entry but your grandson is a beauty, I love all the photos, and Andrea still looked gorgeous after just giving birth, amazing! I'm glad they're home and hope they're all settling in nicely. Enjoy every moment. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi ladies not been in long. Spent the day at Andreas, I did all her washing cleaning etc, and of course got lots of cuddles from Jackson. The midwife came to see them both and she is over the moon with his progress, he has only lost 20grams in weight so not even an ounce, ( she reckons she is feeding him clotted cream lol)

She had to to another jaundice test as he is still a little yellow, if he has it he will have to go in again overnight! She rang to say she would have to come back and re do it cos the lab has messed up the one she put in this afternoon grrrrrrrrrrrrr useless, poor little mites foot is gonna be so sore

Hi ladies not been in long. Spent the day at Andreas, I did all her washing cleaning etc, and of course got lots of cuddles from Jackson. The midwife came to see them both and she is over the moon with his progress, he has only lost 20grams in weight so not even an ounce, ( she reckons she is feeding him clotted cream lol)

She had to to another jaundice test as he is still a little yellow, if he has it he will have to go in again overnight! She rang to say she would have to come back and re do it cos the lab has messed up the one she put in this afternoon grrrrrrrrrrrrr useless, poor little mites foot is gonna be so sore

Aww... Bless him... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

So jealous of the baby cuddles!

He needs to do some sunbathing bless him x

I cant believe the lab could mess up something so simple! She didnt leave Andreas until 5 with the sample, she rang just after 7 to say sorry but the hospital lab has messed up I need to re do the test grrrrr x

Idiot! It makes you wonder! X

from the dark side with love...xx

Awww poor Jackson :( but great news that he has made progress! Can't believe they messed up the sample, fingers crossed they don't mess this one up. Give him extra cuddles from us all xx

Id love to say what I think but id be banned from minis lol! They better not mess up or Nanna Sheila may just have to mention negligence hmmmm x

Hi texty,

Just read through your thread as it's been a while since I've been on track! Fantastic news your now a Nanna and glad to hear both mother and baby are doing well. Fingers crossed for the jaundice test, don't get me started on the NHS sometimes there a god send other times they are useless - and my sister in law works for them!!!

Take care x

Back