Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Maybe they will advise some other techniques and they get sorted soon. And I couldn't get through things without you all too. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

She has spoken to them and they have said to stop punishing herself. He is still getting milk and she is doing brill considering what she has been thru x

Evening ladies - my FOOD diary has kind of been taken over by other events going on over the last couple of weeks. So I will be doing my food shop tomorrow and get back to filling my foodage in on here.

The last week hasnt been brill food wise but it could have been a lot worse. I need to start planning and preparing again and get back on track.

Ive got fruit n yogurt for brekkie, might have cheese on toast for dinner, then ive a big joint of beef which ill cook in the slow cooker tomorrow and make a dinner for tea time with boiled pots, veg and yorkie pudds. WI on weds then my new week starts whoop.

Hopefully stress levels are easing so I can get back on an even keel and focus x

Evening ladies - my FOOD diary has kind of been taken over by other events going on over the last couple of weeks. So I will be doing my food shop tomorrow and get back to filling my foodage in on here.

The last week hasnt been brill food wise but it could have been a lot worse. I need to start planning and preparing again and get back on track.

Ive got fruit n yogurt for brekkie, might have cheese on toast for dinner, then ive a big joint of beef which ill cook in the slow cooker tomorrow and make a dinner for tea time with boiled pots, veg and yorkie pudds. WI on weds then my new week starts whoop.

Hopefully stress levels are easing so I can get back on an even keel and focus x
I think u've done really well esp after all u've been thro - but know what u mean and it's good to get back into routine!

Thirded :D

Obviously, we've loved reading the good bits, sympathise with the troubles and just want to hug you through the bad bits but whatever you write, we'll be here. It will be good for YOU though to get back onto plan, knowing what you're going to eat and feeling more in control of things. I find that helps deal with the other stresses of our daily lives too. :)

Thanks ladies - I need to grab some ME time back, ive sat and done nowt but wallow and dwell for the last 3 days. Its not doing my mental state any good xx

Thirded :D

Obviously, we've loved reading the good bits, sympathise with the troubles and just want to hug you through the bad bits but whatever you write, we'll be here. It will be good for YOU though to get back onto plan, knowing what you're going to eat and feeling more in control of things. I find that helps deal with the other stresses of our daily lives too. :)

Definitely hun - your so right. Ive had time on my own this afternoon to think. I do feel my stress levels are actually coming down a bit thank goodness x

Thanks ladies - I need to grab some ME time back, ive sat and done nowt but wallow and dwell for the last 3 days. Its not doing my mental state any good xx

Oh Sheila.... you're doing all you can for them hun! Put it this way, just imagine how hard it would have been for them if you WEREN'T around and for a lot of new parents they don't have anyone to help but still manage somehow. You've enabled them to feel a little more confident more quickly and obviously as Andrea was ill herself, that has helped her immensely.
I hope you aren't still worrying about that comment from your son-in-law? I agree with Chelle, have a quiet word with him, just so you know in your own mind that it wasn't meant as it sounded, as I doubt it was.
(((Sheila))) as you need some tlc too, you know. xx

That's probably cos u've been thro the mill and ur physically and mentally tired - as u say u need me time and to get back into routine - now things are settling u'll be able to do that - take care xx

Oh Sheila.... you're doing all you can for them hun! Put it this way, just imagine how hard it would have been for them if you WEREN'T around and for a lot of new parents they don't have anyone to help but still manage somehow. You've enabled them to feel a little more confident more quickly and obviously as Andrea was ill herself, that has helped her immensely.
I hope you aren't still worrying about that comment from your son-in-law? I agree with Chelle, have a quiet word with him, just so you know in your own mind that it wasn't meant as it sounded, as I doubt it was.
(((Sheila))) as you need some tlc too, you know. xx

No I dont think im still worrying about that hun I know there was nothing meant by it. Maybe just been over thinking things like what could have been! So before I go down that road I intend focusing back on myself.

Your always there with wise words hun (all of you are and I do take on board what everyone says) .

Tomorrow my diary is back :D yes there will still be updates but not page after page hehe x

We don't mind page after page at all! Hopefully you'll be feeling like the old you again before you know it :)

On behalf of Sheila and all of us *slightly* more matured ladies, ahem, watch the OLD, cheeky young'un! :p :p :p

Back