Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Nor is mine, you're lucky I was just bending down to pick up my hoola hoop :D

Mine too... it's been fun ladies but I, for one, need my beauty sleep. Actually, not sure anyone could ever sleep THAT long lol but I'll have a go. See you both tomorrow, sleep tight xx xx

Night hun sleep well ill be logging off too and watching a film - I cant sleep until I know the boys are back safe from footie in Glasgow xx

Hello from Florida ☺️

Wow I've just had a good catch up. So glad that Andrea is home and well & your little prince Jackson is doing well, even though he's upsetting his mummy by not having the boobie, if it's any consolation my friend was the same with her daughter, she expressed for a bit then because she was getting all in a state over it she gave up after a couple of weeks, hasn't done Nia any harm at all. I know it's difficult for new mum's but with all your help & support she'll figure it out.

Jackson is a lucky little boy. I think son in law was just making a tongue in cheek comment that's all, they're lucky that you want to be there, another friend didn't have that support when she had her first, she'd have been glad to have had half what your Andrea has so just keep doing it. Keep smiling xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Sheila - when u get a chance pls cd u make some room in ur In Box - no rush! ta xxx

Hello from Florida ☺️

Wow I've just had a good catch up. So glad that Andrea is home and well & your little prince Jackson is doing well, even though he's upsetting his mummy by not having the boobie, if it's any consolation my friend was the same with her daughter, she expressed for a bit then because she was getting all in a state over it she gave up after a couple of weeks, hasn't done Nia any harm at all. I know it's difficult for new mum's but with all your help & support she'll figure it out.

Jackson is a lucky little boy. I think son in law was just making a tongue in cheek comment that's all, they're lucky that you want to be there, another friend didn't have that support when she had her first, she'd have been glad to have had half what your Andrea has so just keep doing it. Keep smiling xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Cookie

Andrea is improving slowly thanks hun she is still teary but will get there. Jackson is doing well too hes a little greedy guts lol always hungry but not sleeping much which is tiring Andrea out. Ive told her its no hardship to feed him with formula she will give it another few days and then re think. xx

Just flicked back a few pages to catch up Sheila...glad you're going to be taking some "Me Time"...we all need that! Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow...mine too!

Hi lovely - I think I need it to re charge my batteries so to speak lol. Im not holding out much hope for WI but will take what comes and move on to a good week ahead. Food today hasnt been great ( lack of it ) I had brekki (grapes, nana and yogurt) then popped into work to meet my friend for a cuppa which turned into 3 hours so had no lunch. Came home picked hubby up to go food shopping, put that away then I think I was past the hungry stage so I had a leftover burger in a bun with cheese and a packet of crisps :-(

I'll get tomorrow outta the way and then im back on it 100% - good luck to you for tomorrow too hunni xx

Hey texty how u doing?

Hi hun - im getting there thanks. Food still isnt fantastic but i can rectify that now ive been shopping and will eat properly. No plans for tomorrow apart from WI tomorrow night. I think Im going out for lunch on Thurs with hubby. Im out shopping with a friend from work on Friday and we will be popping to a carvery for lunch :)

Hope your well Emma x

Back