Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello lovely... Hope you're having a lovely day xx

Hi hun - I had a good catch up with people at work a cuppa turned into over 3 hours lol hubby thought id got lost haha (he wishes)

Food shopping done whoop. Lazy day tomorrow may have to take OH into work he has an important meeting to go to.

And .............. on a really fantastic note

Jackson passed his hearing test today so whoop whoop at last some good news Im a happy Nanna :D:D:D xx

Oh that is great news, brings a lump to my throat. You must all be very happy at that xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good evening Sheila! I am so late with everyone's diaries today :rolleyes: Have managed to catch up here now.

You sound very motivated to get back on plan again. It's so much easier to do when we have all the food in isn't it? I've stocked up today too.

It's good you feel that your stress levels are going down hun, hopefully that will continue now :) xx

I need to do it hun otherwise id be back on the slippery slope to FAT again!

I am sleeping a little better I still keep expecting my phone to go during the night :-(

I need to do a food plan for the next few days, because I was out today I didnt have time to cook the beef for tea arghhh. So its in the oven now and will do for tomorrow with a dinner. x

I need to do it hun otherwise id be back on the slippery slope to FAT again!

I am sleeping a little better I still keep expecting my phone to go during the night :-(

I need to do a food plan for the next few days, because I was out today I didnt have time to cook the beef for tea arghhh. So its in the oven now and will do for tomorrow with a dinner. x

I guess it will take a while for your mind to settle completely at night as you've been on tenterhooks for so long. It will come though.

You're not going on any slippery slope cos we won't let you lol! :D xx

I guess it will take a while for your mind to settle completely at night as you've been on tenterhooks for so long. It will come though.

You're not going on any slippery slope cos we won't let you lol! :D xx

Im a lot less stressed ( I think) lol. I will get back into a routine once Im back to work I still have all next week off too.

Awww thats cos your an amazing bunch of friends xx

Hi hun - I had a good catch up with people at work a cuppa turned into over 3 hours lol hubby thought id got lost haha (he wishes)

Food shopping done whoop. Lazy day tomorrow may have to take OH into work he has an important meeting to go to.

And .............. on a really fantastic note

Jackson passed his hearing test today so whoop whoop at last some good news Im a happy Nanna :D:D:D xx

Lovely news for us all to know that Jackson's test went well - x for him and x for u!

Hi hun - im getting there thanks. Food still isnt fantastic but i can rectify that now ive been shopping and will eat properly. No plans for tomorrow apart from WI tomorrow night. I think Im going out for lunch on Thurs with hubby. Im out shopping with a friend from work on Friday and we will be popping to a carvery for lunch :)

Hope your well Emma x

Sounds like a gud plan xx
Yeah im gud just making sure I stick to it and plan plan plan lol

Back