Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

With the time difference I wasn't able to see the fantastic news about Jackson passing his hearing test until I checked this morning, that is really good news, I'm so pleased xx

Morning lovely ladies (and any lurking but not posting gents lol)

Just made a cuppa and some toast. It's wi day so I always eat light.

Plan of action,,, I have one load of washing in and another ready to go in. A mini tidy up is called for. I'm gonna prep a beef dinner for tea time I'll do the lads before I go out and have mine after wi.

May go see sis if her cold has cleared up I don't want to pass anything on to Andrea or Jackson. X

Sounds like a nice relaxing day enjoy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Dinner sounds yum and nice to come home to it ready. Hope your sis is better and better ;) x

What a lazy mare I am lol - Ive done my washing and thats it! Ive spent the morning watching cheesy films and cr@p tv! Just got the veggies to do and the puddings to mix :)

Ive told sis I will go over tomorrow night she has company today - her friend from work. x

Why does my phone insist on changing words I do want but ignores it when I type yours wrongly! Pah!

Anyway, I'm going to be a cheeky mare instead and ask if you know, or would very kindly check for me, if the Tesco economy frozen stir fry mix has any syns? Please very nicely? ;)
Mr Tesco had obviously run out of what I ordered and substituted this and I don't want to have it later, only to find it's got hidden syns!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412165828.347818.jpg

Hope that's not toooo cheeky!

Why does my phone insist on changing words I do want but ignores it when I type yours wrongly! Pah!

Anyway, I'm going to be a cheeky mare instead and ask if you know, or would very kindly check for me, if the Tesco economy frozen stir fry mix has any syns? Please very nicely? ;)
Mr Tesco had obviously run out of what I ordered and substituted this and I don't want to have it later, only to find it's got hidden syns!
View attachment 155049

Hope that's not toooo cheeky!

Not too cheeky at all hun im on the case :)

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Luck for tonight hun :D ! How are you lovely ? Have you kept my seat for the roast dinner and yorkie puds tonight ? :drool: I'll bring my yummy cheesecake around if you have a fab loss, a malteser one, deal ? :p xx

Back