Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Brill well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yay ! to the 1lb off ! :D Whoop !

Now that's just not fair :rolleyes:, care for some soup ? :p Your tea looks bloomin fantastic ! xx

1 off ladies :) and now I'm stuffed lol

Omg, that dinner looks amazing. I could do have eaten that but ended up with an omelette, just too tired to cook. Well done on your 1lb off, that's great considering you'd not bothered much with food last couple of weeks. Nice one Sheila x

Omg, that dinner looks amazing. I could do have eaten that but ended up with an omelette, just too tired to cook. Well done on your 1lb off, that's great considering you'd not bothered much with food last couple of weeks. Nice one Sheila x

Thanks hun - oooo ive not had an omelette for ages

I normally hate dinners re heated but it was lush :) and nice to know I didnt have to start cooking when I came home. I also won the raffle which was a choice of any of the books she had on show or a free week - well as I dont pay it was a book so because I have almost all of them I chose the little book of sauces. It has curries etc in so I should be able to find something new and tasty to try x

Yayyy well done on the loss and staying in target! You've done brilliantly hun! :)

I had an omelette for tea too... Tell you what, I'll make you one next time you come over! Xxx

Yayyy well done on the loss and staying in target! You've done brilliantly hun! :)

I had an omelette for tea too... Tell you what, I'll make you one next time you come over! Xxx

Thanks chick - New day tomorrow back on track :D having said that Im out for lunch the next 2 days so dont know where i will end up! Hubby will only eat where HE wants to eat grrr.

Oooo thanks that would be lovely nom nom x

Oh well done on winning the raffle too, that was a bonus. I'm hoping one of my daughters friends will pick me up the new Extra Easy cookbook at some point. I have two others and love them, nice and quick and easy. :)

I am full of good intentions when I buy them and I might use them once then I put them away and forget I have them lol.

I remembered to get my scan bran though whoop - 3 packets so sb cake here I come :D x

1 off ladies :) and now I'm stuffed lol
Well done u - that's fantastic and the raffle prize too - woo woo! Enjoy ur lunch out!! Xx

Back