Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Awww I wish I could hand deliver him hun lol. Yayyy go Millie x

Oh yes, that would be even better!! Right, bedtime for me! night hun xxx

Loving the pics, food looks so nice, what was main? awwww look at Jackson, how he is changing already, what a sweetie xx
It was katsu chicken curry hun it was lush. Quite a bit of chilli in it which I don't normally like but there wasn't a thing left lol. The chicken is done in breadcrumbs then sliced under the sticky rice. I've made the sw version before but wasn't keen. Hubby had prawn raisukari which was also gorgeous I had the chicken one last time I went with Andrea it's more like a soup than a curry but still mmmm

Jackson is changing daily he is no bother bless him. Nanna has him from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday lunch time whoop. X

Yay, I did, thanks. All night long! Though i hope most people are still sleeping, six am is fine with me :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah glad you slept hun it will make your day easier to manage. I've been up since 10 lol.

Hubby is doing the garden I've got some washing in. I have a nail appt at 3.45 they are desperate. X

It was katsu chicken curry hun it was lush. Quite a bit of chilli in it which I don't normally like but there wasn't a thing left lol. The chicken is done in breadcrumbs then sliced under the sticky rice. I've made the sw version before but wasn't keen. Hubby had prawn raisukari which was also gorgeous I had the chicken one last time I went with Andrea it's more like a soup than a curry but still mmmm

Jackson is changing daily he is no bother bless him. Nanna has him from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday lunch time whoop. X

hmm sounds yum.

awww that's nice having Jackson so long, it'll give them both a rest x

Morning Sheila :D, how are you lovely ? You got anything nice planned for today ? xx

Hi Kay im good thanks. Im off to get my nails done later theyre desperate lol. Im making kofta meatballs for tea for me n hubby son is going out with his GF and family for a meal. My hair appt is at 9am tomorrow whoop cos I have roots.com. x

Lovely looking food pics! Especially dessert ;)

I can't believe how much Jackson has grown already! They don't stay newborns for long do they? You must really be looking forward to having him overnight hun.

Ooh, do we get nail pics later? :D xx

Food was amazing Sam - OH didnt want to go but he really enjoyed it and said he would go again phew.

Im mega excited so is hubby hehe were like big kids!

I shall post a pic of the nails :) x

hmm sounds yum.

awww that's nice having Jackson so long, it'll give them both a rest x

Andrea said - it will be weird not having him here but im looking forward to a full nights sleep lol.

She text earlier to say she had a busy night with him for feeding cos he only took small amounts at each feed x

Lucky you, lucky Jackson and lucky Andrea - winners all round - know u'll enjoy it! Xx

Back