Syns - sb cake (2) balsamic glaze (2) naan bread (5) total so far 9

Attachments

• image-3398199859.jpg
    image-3398199859.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 71
  • image-2097177723.jpg
    image-2097177723.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 72
Di you have the recipe for the kofta please hun... It looks like it's been served up in a restaurant xx

Aww thanks hun it was delicious I have to say. I used :-

500g Ex Lean Beef mince
2 tsp ginger
2 tsp garlic powder ( you could use 2 garlic cloves)
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp fennel seeds (optional ive never used these yet)
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp sweetener
500g passata ( I used double the amount cos hubby likes lots of sauce)
yogurt and mint to taste
salt n pepper

In a bowl place - the mince, garlic, fennel, cinnamon,and chilli mix together and mould into walnut size meatballs and set aside.

In a saucepan ( I used my wok) - place the turmeric,curry powder, passata and sweetener stir and then bring to the boil. Add the meatballs then simmer for 20mins turning the meatballs occasionally.

Remove from the heat and place on top of the rice and add yogurt and mint ( I used dried) to garnish

Aww thanks hun it was delicious I have to say. I used :-

500g Ex Lean Beef mince
2 tsp ginger
2 tsp garlic powder ( you could use 2 garlic cloves)
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp fennel seeds (optional ive never used these yet)
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp sweetener
500g passata ( I used double the amount cos hubby likes lots of sauce)
yogurt and mint to taste
salt n pepper

In a bowl place - the mince, garlic, fennel, cinnamon,and chilli mix together and mould into walnut size meatballs and set aside.

In a saucepan ( I used my wok) - place the turmeric,curry powder, passata and sweetener stir and then bring to the boil. Add the meatballs then simmer for 20mins turning the meatballs occasionally.

Remove from the heat and place on top of the rice and add yogurt and mint ( I used dried) to garnish

Fantastic, thank you! :) xx

Oh yes, I made that from Sheila's recipe a couple of weeks ago and we all loved it! Will definitely be making it again :)

How exciting... not long now till you get Jackson cuddles all to yourself. :)

Its deffo a favourite here :)

I know I cant wait hehe im counting the hours whoop x

Its deffo a favourite here :)

I know I cant wait hehe im counting the hours whoop x

Evening Sheila, hope you had a nice day today hun :). Oh wow Jackson will be with you tomorrow, that's brill :p, hope you've got your camera ready, can't wait to see some more snaps of your little prince :D xx

Hes the most photographed kid in the north east Kay lol he wont ever be camera shy! Ive had a lovely day thanks chick hope your well x

I have officially kidnapped my grandson lol had 1 text already asking is he ok!

He is currently asleep on my knee after just draining his bottle. He was a little tinker during the night apparently hehe x

All I can say is its a good job we don't still have to get all photos printed these days, I'd need a whole big room just to store all my baby pics! :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

lol ive had to delete some food pics to make room for Jackson on my phone x

Back