Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Afternoon Sheila. Has Jackson arrived yet I wonder :) it's going to be lovely for you but I wonder how many calls and texts you'll get from Andrea, missing him!! Have lots of fun xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh yes he's here hehe we have been fighting over him lol ... Not physically :)

She is missing him but I hope she still enjoys her night out she deserves it x

TEXTY IS ON TARGET

Poor Andrea, it IS hard the first time you leave them but hope she enjoys herself and then manages to sleep :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My tea tonight was yummy. Leftover kofte sauce and rice with frozen veg mixed in nom nom x

Attachments

• image-921118364.jpg
    image-921118364.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 68
Evening lovely... I hope Andrea has a great time tonight. It will do her good to have a proper grown up conversation rather than just goo goo ga ga! Lol. Hope the little fella is behaving himself for you? Xx

Evening Kay just trying to ge tthe little fella settled well OH is lol looks like nanna will have to take over I think hes hungry .... again hehe x

Awww, how could I forget, it's nanna's weekend :D, silly question `did you have a good day ? ' lol `of course you did ! ' :p Did you take any new pics in your phone hun ? He must look well cute while he's asleep. I love looking at babies when their fast asleep, they look so cute and innocent, you actually want to wake them up so you can give them a big kiss and a cuddle :D xx

Evening lovely... I hope Andrea has a great time tonight. It will do her good to have a proper grown up conversation rather than just goo goo ga ga! Lol. Hope the little fella is behaving himself for you? Xx

Evening hun shes text a couple of times to say shes having a lovely night and just taking it easy. Her friends have been fussing over her lol. Hes a little unsettled but hopefully ive got him down now for at least a couple of hours shhhhh hehe x

Play time at nannas and sleepy time after bath x

Attachments

• image-3419520358.jpg
    image-3419520358.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image-179945076.jpg
    image-179945076.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 84
Awww, how could I forget, it's nanna's weekend :D, silly question `did you have a good day ? ' lol `of course you did ! ' :p Did you take any new pics in your phone hun ? He must look well cute while he's asleep. I love looking at babies when their fast asleep, they look so cute and innocent, you actually want to wake them up so you can give them a big kiss and a cuddle :D xx

Just posted a couple hehe - hes very unsettled tonight nanna thinks he has trapped wind he cant possibly be hungry :eek:

Night night Nanna Sheila :) Hope you get SOME sleep but somehow methinks you won't mind tooooo much if you have to spend all night cuddling :D
Sleep tight Jackson and hope your Mum gets a good night too xxx

Night night hun sleep well. I wont mind lol ill be shattered tomorrow but will be worth it :D xx

Back