Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

How's it been? I can hear giggles and little squeals so I'll be getting Sunday morning cuddles in bed shortly too :)
Hope you all got some sleep ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww what a little cutie- it's making me broody for another!! X

Morning! Hope Jackson settled for you. Tea looks lush

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning ladies it's a beautiful sunny one here. After a bit of an unsettled night early on Jackson has been an angel. He slept from 11.30 -2.20 then 3.10-6 then woke about 8.15. I've been christened with everything he had whilst here lol good job I've got spare clothes for us both. I think Andrea will be here about lunchtime if not before cos she will be itching to see him. She text last night to say she had had a lovely night. I'm sorry my phone won't let me multi quote grrr technology eh lol x

Edit I fibbed lol he slept 3.10 - 5 then went back off at 6 x

Last edited:
Aww glad its gone well and that Andrea enjoyed herself. Lovely pics x x

Thanks hun. She sent me a pic of her ready to go out last night and she looked gorgeous. You wouldn't think she had been through all she has lately. I told her she looked beautiful and that I was proud of her x

Attachments

• image-2586716726.jpg
    image-2586716726.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 102
Wow, Andrea looks fantastic. I bet many a new Mum would kill to look like that a few weeks after giving birth, never mind having been back in the hossie because she was so poorly!! She looks beautiful!
Really glad it was a successful night out for her because that will have boosted her so much. Yes she'll be dying to see him but knowing he was fine with you will mean she's not worried to leave him again. So, good for you too Nanna! :)

Wow, Andrea looks fantastic. I bet many a new Mum would kill to look like that a few weeks after giving birth, never mind having been back in the hossie because she was so poorly!! She looks beautiful! Really glad it was a successful night out for her because that will have boosted her so much. Yes she'll be dying to see him but knowing he was fine with you will mean she's not worried to leave him again. So, good for you too Nanna! :)

I wish she had kept up with her modelling but it took a back seat when she got married. She's done brill in 3 weeks hun. Yeah I think it will have given her a boost too to see everyone from work.

She text last night saying mam I apologise cos you prob already know this but rinse his bottles when you take them out of the steriliser lol. I just said ok pet!

She's a worrier like her mother haha x

Wow Andrea does look a stunner Sheila!! (Obviously gets that from her mum!!) Hope she had a fab evening, I know you and Jackson did!

Awww thanks Janet :)

She had a fab night from what I can gather from her texts. Little man was fine, she knows I've already said I'll have him 1 or 2 nights a week if she wants me too! X

Brekki - sb cake, grapes and a Turkish delight muller

Dinner - ham salad

Tea - sw kofta and pilau rice

Drinks - tea, Pepsi max

Snacks - boiled egg

Syns - sb cake (2) balsamic glaze (2) naan bread (5) total so far 9

Lovely food and loads a body magic coming up with Jackson on his way!

Back