Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

OMG is all I can say .. Oh and oops lol

Had a lush day and lots of my little prince too x
What a cutie all dressed up for his sleepover with Nanaxx

Morning ladies it's a beautiful sunny one here. After a bit of an unsettled night early on Jackson has been an angel. He slept from 11.30 -2.20 then 3.10-6 then woke about 8.15. I've been christened with everything he had whilst here lol good job I've got spare clothes for us both. I think Andrea will be here about lunchtime if not before cos she will be itching to see him. She text last night to say she had had a lovely night. I'm sorry my phone won't let me multi quote grrr technology eh lol x

Edit I fibbed lol he slept 3.10 - 5 then went back off at 6 x

Ah that'll give Andrea a break and I'm sure you didn't mind - hope you don't have too much on today - activities that is not clothes (thought I shd explain in case they ban me from here!)

Snap too - my 2 year old grandson slept here last night and his parents went out so we babysat - he was v unsettled early on so I slept with him but he was so wriggly we really needed a king sized bed! Xx

Im ok hun - glad its Friday tomorrow too - had a crappy few days at work due to a jobsworth who tittle tattles. Hopefully its sorted now x
No one likes them do they and u could do without it - where does he live? if it's not sorted soon we'll come there and sort him out!

Ah that'll give Andrea a break and I'm sure you didn't mind - hope you don't have too much on today - activities that is not clothes (thought I shd explain in case they ban me from here!) Snap too - my 2 year old grandson slept here last night and his parents went out so we babysat - he was v unsettled early on so I slept with him but he was so wriggly we really needed a king sized bed! Xx

Lol your safe I'm showered and dressed :)
I'm making mince and dumplings with mashed pots and veg for everyone today then dropping the lads at the pub. After that I've washing to do (jacksons which he christened thru the side of his nappy) then I might try and grab a snooze before picking the lads up at 6. After that it's tea and X factor whoop x

Thanks hun. She sent me a pic of her ready to go out last night and she looked gorgeous. You wouldn't think she had been through all she has lately. I told her she looked beautiful and that I was proud of her x
Woo woo - Andrea looks lovely and I'd die for those long legs! Glad she had a good night - it'll do her the world of good! And u get some quality Jackson time too!

Hey I'm late to the party again!!!

jackson looks such a sweetie in his pjs, Andrea looks amazing you wouldn't think shed just given birth & been poorly xx

Good evening lovely.... Sounds as though you loved having Jackson overnight :) and wow to Andrea, she looks absolutely stunning.... I'm just wondering where she gets her good looks from? :p:p:p

Good evening lovely.... Sounds as though you loved having Jackson overnight :) and wow to Andrea, she looks absolutely stunning.... I'm just wondering where she gets her good looks from? :p:p:p

shhhhhhhh the milkman lol :eek:

I loved having Jackson he was no bother :D we may have him next Saturday too as its son in laws birthday and they might go out whoop ( not that id ever encourage anyone to drink of course haha ) x

Woo woo - Andrea looks lovely and I'd die for those long legs! Glad she had a good night - it'll do her the world of good! And u get some quality Jackson time too!

It was a total pleasure having him hun - even my OH sat with me through X factor just cos he was here lol x

Afternoon :)

Glad you enjoyed having Jackson and he was good for you through the night. Yuck to him christening his (and your) clothes lol.

Your girl looks absolutely fantastic in that pic!

Enjoy your Sunday aft. I'm looking forward to x factor later too xx

Hi Sam

Ive just settled down ready for tonights X factor at 8.
Lol he christened me and the carpet too which hubby cleaned up bless him :)

She looks really good considering all shes been thru hun xx

Hey I'm late to the party again!!!

jackson looks such a sweetie in his pjs, Andrea looks amazing you wouldn't think shed just given birth & been poorly xx

Ahhhh what ya like missing the party!! its not like you lol.

I bought those pjs yesterday - they lasted 1 feed lol theyre in the wash now!

She's much improved Michelle thank goodness x

Back