Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good evening gorgeous Nana

I'm home, just catching up and it's good to see that Andrea is well again and looking fabulous for her first night out since the baby, she looks stunning! I'm glad you enjoyed Jackson time this could be a regular monthly fixture maybe? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good evening gorgeous Nana

I'm home, just catching up and it's good to see that Andrea is well again and looking fabulous for her first night out since the baby, she looks stunning! I'm glad you enjoyed Jackson time this could be a regular monthly fixture maybe? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good evening and welcome back hun - I hope you had a fabulous time!!

Id love it to be a regular thing hehe - Yeah shes looking really well thanks chick im so glad xx

Well deserved ;)

Morning ladies notice I didn't say good cos the weather is rotten here and it matches my mood!!

Men!!!!!!

Anyway no plans today so will do a tidy up and just potter in the house. Try to think of something to (poison) make hubby for tea and then maybe pop to Morrisons for milk etc xx

Morning Texty. Sorry hubby isn't behaving himself

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Mine went and left me on Friday for the weekend to go butlins so I've had baby by myself with the help of my mum, and I only got a text the Saturday... Very considerate... Ugh men x

My like is for the baby snuggle time for you - Andrea has been on her own all day today with Jackson for the first time x

There should be a dislike or a not like button especially for the men in our lives lol grrrrrrrrr

Back