Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila :p, hope your well lovely, I'm just about to send you a pm, its important, shall wait for your reply :D xx

Red Day

Brunch - 2 x toast, egg, tomatoes
SB cake with pomegranate, grapes and pineapple, mullerlight

Tea - 2 SW burgers in wholemeal buns, Broccoli, carrots and cauli, balsamic glaze

Drinks - Tea, Pepsi max, Ribena NAS

Snacks - Banana

Syns - Milk(1) Sugar(2) 2 xwholemeal bread (5) balsamic glaze (1) Hot choccy(2) Total 11

Hello, sorry about all the man troubles a few minis are having I have to say Brett's been brilliant. Wonder if I should pimp out to rest of you to sort your blokes out? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Sounds like you are getting lots of baby cuddles :)

Hello, sorry about all the man troubles a few minis are having I have to say Brett's been brilliant. Wonder if I should pimp out to rest of you to sort your blokes out? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ooooo yes please Cookie what a fab idea hehe x

Great to hear you are getting lots of nanny time :)

I've just given my mum a list of upcoming dates we need a babysitter for and she said yes to them all :)
In fact, there's a week in November when she'll see Oliver 4 times in less than a week!!
She's happy about that :) xx

Great to hear you are getting lots of nanny time :)

I've just given my mum a list of upcoming dates we need a babysitter for and she said yes to them all :)
In fact, there's a week in November when she'll see Oliver 4 times in less than a week!!
She's happy about that :) xx

Andrea text me earlier and said Jackson is looking forward to nanna cuddles tomorrow hehe - I have said I will have him at least one night a week if she wants me too which would mean a Friday or Saturday due to me being at work full time :)

Bring it on... us Nannies/Nannas can't see too much of our grandkids! I was feeding my littlest one today and she just gazed up at me and I could have cried, she's so gorgeous. Aw, what a soppy one I am :)

Lol nowt wrong with being soppy it shows we care hun. Your a fab Nanny you adore them and spoil them rotten with love. Lots out there dont have that luxury from their families bless em xx

Back