Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

One day you might be and you'll be just as daft as us about them! :)

Andrea text me earlier and said Jackson is looking forward to nanna cuddles tomorrow hehe - I have said I will have him at least one night a week if she wants me too which would mean a Friday or Saturday due to me being at work full time :)
Both my mum and MIL have Oliver for one day a week each, they insisted lol x

Morning Nanna. Have a fab day today with Andrea and Jackson. I'm sure, like me, you'll love watching her become a more confident Mum. I'm really proud of my youngest, especially considering the circumstances, just how she's adapted to being a Mum. :)
Of course, enjoy Jackson cuddles too :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Nanna. Have a fab day today with Andrea and Jackson. I'm sure, like me, you'll love watching her become a more confident Mum. I'm really proud of my youngest, especially considering the circumstances, just how she's adapted to being a Mum. :) Of course, enjoy Jackson cuddles too :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning hunni. I'm just finishing brekki then shower and off to Andreas. The health visitor is due today I'm betting he weighs over 7lbs now :)

I can see already what he means to her and how she will do everything to give him what he needs and deserves. As soon as she walked in on Sunday and held him she cried buckets .. I knew she would and hubby filled up as he watched her.

I'll steal lots of kisses and cuddles today hehe. Have a fab day lovely. Xx

Morning hunni. I'm just finishing brekki then shower and off to Andreas. The health visitor is due today I'm betting he weighs over 7lbs now :)

I can see already what he means to her and how she will do everything to give him what he needs and deserves. As soon as she walked in on Sunday and held him she cried buckets .. I knew she would and hubby filled up as he watched her.

Aww bless her xx

Oh and just to keep everyone updated ... Sis is back in hospital she's had another mini stroke that's 3 in no time grrrr - no bleed on the brain thank goodness and hopefully they will let her home today

Oh and just to keep everyone updated ... Sis is back in hospital she's had another mini stroke that's 3 in no time grrrr - no bleed on the brain thank goodness and hopefully they will let her home today

Sorry to hear that Hun, what a worry x x

Aw, stoppit! you'll have me welling up again in front of the plumber hehe. I've just waved goodbye to daughter and the baby, they're off where its warm and quiet while the house gets fixed. She gave me a big gummy smile and handed me her baby bunny toy awwww :)
You'll have a super day, now things are getting a bit more relaxed. :)

Oh bu**er to that bit, hope she is allowed home after being checked over. Its worrying, so many in such a short time. Try not to worry today, she's in the best place. x

Do they know whats causing them hun? x

No hun. I think stress has a lot to do with it. She was supposed to see doc yesterday but the doc cancelled her appt cos she went home sick!

She was hoping doc would sign her off so she could go back to work silly woman. She's worried cos she's skint for Xmas ffs. I said there is no way you can go back to work your unfit. Your health comes first. X

Back