Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Aw, stoppit! you'll have me welling up again in front of the plumber hehe. I've just waved goodbye to daughter and the baby, they're off where its warm and quiet while the house gets fixed. She gave me a big gummy smile and handed me her baby bunny toy awwww :) You'll have a super day, now things are getting a bit more relaxed. :)

Awwww how cute gummy smiles and toys, that's lush.
Jackson is asleep after having Andrea up at 3 this morning with a pain in his tummy. X

Morning hunni. I'm just finishing brekki then shower and off to Andreas. The health visitor is due today I'm betting he weighs over 7lbs now :)

I can see already what he means to her and how she will do everything to give him what he needs and deserves. As soon as she walked in on Sunday and held him she cried buckets .. I knew she would and hubby filled up as he watched her.

I'll steal lots of kisses and cuddles today hehe. Have a fab day lovely. Xx
Aaaah she must be a loving caring Mum just like u!! Funny how we all want the babies to gain and us to lose!! Enjoy ur day with them xx

Ah sounds like Andrea is really settling in to being a mum.
Sorry to hear about your sister you are right to tell her to take the time off people who care about her will understand if they don't get anything at christmas and the people who get offended by it aren't real friends to her

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Sheila, sorry to hear about your sister hun, hope she gets better real soon. Hope the rest of your day goes well :). Take plenty of cuddles and kisses when you got to see Andrea and Jackson :p:p.

Kay xx

No hun. I think stress has a lot to do with it. She was supposed to see doc yesterday but the doc cancelled her appt cos she went home sick!

She was hoping doc would sign her off so she could go back to work silly woman. She's worried cos she's skint for Xmas ffs. I said there is no way you can go back to work your unfit. Your health comes first. X

Ahh if only it was as easy as to tell her to stop stressing hun

Everyone would rather have her well than xmas presents xx

We worry about the stupidest things when we are ill... Tell her to just make a few things babe... I give homemade gifts all the time, those that turn their noses up don't get anything... xx

We worry about the stupidest things when we are ill... Tell her to just make a few things babe... I give homemade gifts all the time, those that turn their noses up don't get anything... xx

I think its a big compliment if someone makes me a homemade gift.... it means they consider I'm worth taking the time over, rather than run into a shop and buy any old thing. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate bought presents too but sometimes I've been guilty myself of thinking, that'll do... when I'm tired and at the end of the christmas shopping list. Later I wish I'd bought something different, or as you say, made something myself.
Last year I did little gift hampers of homemade lemoncurd, biscuits and truffles. Not very slimming world friendly but it was before I joined up lol. This year, I'm doing similar but in little baskets and will include some little bits of make up/nail varnish/cleanser type bits for my girls and a couple of friends. I've had fun planning it and already got the baskets at a craft fair. :)

Hello

Just echoing what's been said, hope sister is on the mend and she stops stressing although easier said than done.
Wonderful news about Andrea crying when she saw her little one after her night out, she can't go wrong as a new mum with you by her side, your ace!

Enjoy Jackson cuddles xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I think its a big compliment if someone makes me a homemade gift.... it means they consider I'm worth taking the time over, rather than run into a shop and buy any old thing. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate bought presents too but sometimes I've been guilty myself of thinking, that'll do... when I'm tired and at the end of the christmas shopping list. Later I wish I'd bought something different, or as you say, made something myself.
Last year I did little gift hampers of homemade lemoncurd, biscuits and truffles. Not very slimming world friendly but it was before I joined up lol. This year, I'm doing similar but in little baskets and will include some little bits of make up/nail varnish/cleanser type bits for my girls and a couple of friends. I've had fun planning it and already got the baskets at a craft fair. :)
What a lovely idea... x

Sheila if your sister is a worrier there's not much anyone can say to placate her I'm afraid. But I know family & friends would rather have her feeling well than receive a Christmas gift!
Andrea is a super loving mum...Jackson is getting the best of both worlds...his mummy & nanna!! and daddy of course! :D

Aaaah she must be a loving caring Mum just like u!! Funny how we all want the babies to gain and us to lose!! Enjoy ur day with them xx

Evening hun - I think she will make an amazing mother as well as them both being brill parents. The health visitor was over the moon with his progress today :)

I had a lovely day with them thanks xx

Ah sounds like Andrea is really settling in to being a mum.
Sorry to hear about your sister you are right to tell her to take the time off people who care about her will understand if they don't get anything at christmas and the people who get offended by it aren't real friends to her

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

She is getting there slowly hun and the bond gets stronger every day :)

Sis is so bloody stubborn - she puts on a hard face/exterior but shes soft as muck deep down. I think Im going to have to have a word with her family ( I shouldnt have to but they just dont seem to get how stressed and frustrated she is). x

Morning Sheila, sorry to hear about your sister hun, hope she gets better real soon. Hope the rest of your day goes well :). Take plenty of cuddles and kisses when you got to see Andrea and Jackson :p:p.

Kay xx

Evening Kay - thanks hun. fingers crossed she will be home tomorrow.

I had Jackson most of the day hehe - fed him, changed him, pushed his pram back from Morrisons so I got loads of kisses and cuddles xx

Back