Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Afternoon all. Guess where I am lol!

I had no intention of visiting Andrea today I was going to catch up on some housework and minis and chill. She text me to say she was struggling and could I come over. She's currently resting while I make a cuppa.

Were going out for the day tomorrow yayyy

I will catch up on minis eventually lol
I'm not going to wi tonight I'm here but even if
I hadn't been I wasn't going to weigh I've had a bad food week and don't know why

Oh, great that you are there getting baby snuggles again but not quite as good the reason why. Has she been trying to do too much? Lovely to day out tomorrow!!
Minis will still be here when you have free time, your family are more important at the moment.
Guess you've been a bit stressed over your sister etc again this week and that becomes top priority, not staying exactly on plan. I'm sure you've not gone mad but easier on the mind not to weigh in tonight ;)
Enjoy yourself :)

I'm home just doing tea then going to see sis. She is out of hospital. OH is giving me grief about going back out again cos I'm trying to do too much. I know where he's coming from but I won't be able to see her till Sunday if I don't go tonight grrr I wish I could split myself in bits

I'm home just doing tea then going to see sis. She is out of hospital. OH is giving me grief about going back out again cos I'm trying to do too much. I know where he's coming from but I won't be able to see her till Sunday if I don't go tonight grrr I wish I could split myself in bits

I know where you're coming from too, you won't rest if you don't go, so just go visit, reassure yourself and then get home and tucked up in the warm. Hope she's ok hun xx

Hope you enjoyed your cuddles! Night hun x

Morning ladies it's a cold one brrr. I'm off to the metrocentre with Andrea and Jackson today. She's coming here after dropping her OH off at work. I'm making brekki while she sees to Jackson then were off :)

I've no food plan for today :-(. Once I'm back to work I'll have my routine back and be able to plan. This week has been really rubbish and my scales show 3 on! All my own doing. Stress? Greed? Boredom at night? Whatever it is I'm not happy with myself!!!

I went to see sis last night she looked dreadful. The doc at the hospital has said it's not strokes or mini strokes she is having as she has no bleed on the brain! I told her there doesn't have to be grrr. She asked him if it's not a stroke why does she keep having these episodes why does she have all the symptoms and if not a stroke what's causing them. Every time she has one she is left weaker and less mobile and her memory is really poor grrr

Rant over cuppa tea time x

Don't put even more pressure on yourself by getting cross about last weeks food hun just do your best this week xx

I agree with Emsie. Three lbs is nothing. Eat well *if and when* you can but don't starve yourself if there aren't on plan choices. You've not had enough time for yourself to plan food, that's all.
It's obviously a big concern over your sis. If I were her or her husband, i'd be demanding better answers but as you keep saying, if she made more effort to cut smoking, stress less and eat well that may go someway to helping. Getting help for her seems to take so long though :(

Have a lovely day with Andrea and Jackson, just wandering the shops and enjoy lunch out. Don't run anyone down with his pram ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I agree with Emsie. Three lbs is nothing. Eat well *if and when* you can but don't starve yourself if there aren't on plan choices. You've not had enough time for yourself to plan food, that's all. It's obviously a big concern over your sis. If I were her or her husband, i'd be demanding better answers but as you keep saying, if she made more effort to cut smoking, stress less and eat well that may go someway to helping. Getting help for her seems to take so long though :( Have a lovely day with Andrea and Jackson, just wandering the shops and enjoy lunch out. Don't run anyone down with his pram ;) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun. Good morning. Im doing the opposite to starving myself I'm having my meals then eating absolute rubbish in between. If I could go with her for appointments id be asking cos I'm like that. She is currently trying with the smoking and using an e cig so fingers crossed that helps.

Lol I'll put L plates on the pram x

Evening everyone - We had a lovely day at the metrocentre leisurely stroll around the shops, a nice hot choccy and then we had lunch ( not SW friendly at all).

I really have lost my mojo - im struggling re food!! I just hope come Monday back to work will give me a kick.

Jackson was as good as gold bless him - Andrea got really tired very easily.

I hope your all well xx

Back