Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening everyone - We had a lovely day at the metrocentre leisurely stroll around the shops, a nice hot choccy and then we had lunch ( not SW friendly at all).

I really have lost my mojo - im struggling re food!! I just hope come Monday back to work will give me a kick.

Jackson was as good as gold bless him - Andrea got really tired very easily.

I hope your all well xx

Its still very early days for her, considering what she's been through, so not suprising she gets tired still. You had more important things to think about that finding sw friendly food in a shopping centre!
I think once you're back at work, although you won't want to be, you'll find it a lot easier to get back on plan. :)

Morning mini buddies I've dropped hubby off at work. I'm having brekki on plan! Then need to get ready as I'm being picked up by my friend at 9.15 to go shopping. She is a terrible shopper and wants me to help her choose some shoes and a coat.

Then were going for lunch no idea where eek.

It's tomorrow I have Jackson from about lunchtime whoop x

Morning Texty! You have so much going on just if you can be on plan do if you can't don't worry about it. Have s great day and enjoy it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning hun. You have so much going on in your life, on plan food can't always be a priority. As you and others have said you should be fine once back at work and in a normal routine so for now just enjoy your days out and about.

It's awful that your sis isn't getting proper answers. It must be so frustrating. I'm like you and would want to be asking questions.

Glad you had a lovely day yesterday. Have a good one today too :) xx

Good afternoon lovely :) I hope you're having an absolutely fantastic day and enjoyed your lunch :) whoop whoop to having Jackson again tomorrow :) has it really been almost a week since you had him last? :eek:

Hi ladies I've had a lovely day. I had an on plan brekki sb cake fruit and a muller, then it all went pear shaped just like me lol

M & S hot choccy with squirty cream and marshmallows! Lunch was a carvery - gammon and turkey, mashed potatoes roast pots carrots onions runner beans yorkie pudds and gravy ouch. Tonight son has invited his gf over and has asked us to join them for Chinese takeaway arghhh. When I get Chinese I only ever eat battered sweet n sour chicken with rice.

Why can't I say no!!!!

Anyway I bought a dress and some shoes well more like little boots. Ignore the tag holding the boots together I've not decided if I'm keeping em yet or not x

Attachments

• image-2202481067.jpg
    image-2202481067.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image-865183443.jpg
    image-865183443.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 88
Evening

I love the dress and the your little kinky boots! Definitely a keeper for me, you look fab! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Absolutely stunning dress and shoes Sheila - you look gorgeous!!

Enjoy tonight, and have a takeaway, but on one condition - you PROMISE that Saturday will be an plan day (then Sunday, then Monday, etc) Xx

Keep, keep, keep, keep, keep! Love the dress. Can't see the boots very well on my phone but they look nice from here. I'll look properly on laptop. I'm well jealous, I couldn't wear something that clingy! Or short! But you look fab! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back