Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila :), hope you've enjoyed your cuddles with Jackson today, hope his cold is a lot better now too. Nannas cuddles would have kept him warm :hug99:. I'm loving your foodage today, burgers for tea sound super yummy ! :p Well done for getting back on plan, I know you'll be back within target range by next week. Boo to work on Monday, can't believe how quick its gone for you, I remember you telling us when you were going to have the time off lol. Gosh time flys. Anyway I know that you've thoroughly enjoyed it, lots of lovely moments for the whole family :). I hope Andrea is doing well and your sister is much better too.

Kay xx

Great foodage today hun! Sheila is back on it :) Must be Jackson's influence hehe xx

Morning lovelies hope your all well?

Jackson was a little gem last night bless him. I've put some Vick on the bottom of his feet and his vest this morning he's all bunged up.

Andrea will be over later she is a bit hungover lol she said she's not missed it.

I've had fruit n fibre for brekkie with added red and green grapes. No idea yet for dinner, tea is lamb steak with sw chips and salad nom nom x

I sure am hun. Looking forward to coming and seeing you again x

That's great - I was hoping u would - it'll be a well deserved break and it'll be lovely to meet you! xx

Morning lovelies hope your all well?

Jackson was a little gem last night bless him. I've put some Vick on the bottom of his feet and his vest this morning he's all bunged up.

Andrea will be over later she is a bit hungover lol she said she's not missed it.

I've had fruit n fibre for brekkie with added red and green grapes. No idea yet for dinner, tea is lamb steak with sw chips and salad nom nom x

Aw, it's horrid when they're so weeny but all bunged up. Hope the Vick helps. Lol @ Andrea, sometimes I'm glad I don't drink!
Good food, I love lamb (and mint sauce) but no one else here does, hence me having it when we were out yesterday :)
Have a lovely day ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aw, it's horrid when they're so weeny but all bunged up. Hope the Vick helps. Lol @ Andrea, sometimes I'm glad I don't drink!
Good food, I love lamb (and mint sauce) but no one else here does, hence me having it when we were out yesterday :)
Have a lovely day ;)

I never used one but I told her if it doesnt start clearing up to buy one of those mucus suction thingys lol not pleasant but if it does the job brill.

Im looking forward to my tea as time has flown and ive only had a banana and a yogurt for dinner tut tut me!

Andrea has just text and asked if I would like a lodger on Tues night lol shes knows me and OH are off work on Weds. May take Jackson out somewhere for a few hours :) x

I never used one but I told her if it doesnt start clearing up to buy one of those mucus suction thingys lol not pleasant but if it does the job brill.

Im looking forward to my tea as time has flown and ive only had a banana and a yogurt for dinner tut tut me!

Andrea has just text and asked if I would like a lodger on Tues night lol shes knows me and OH are off work on Weds. May take Jackson out somewhere for a few hours :) x

We have one of those but have t had to use it as, amazingly, Millie hasn't had a cold and she was six months yesterday. I remember using one on my grandson and it worked great. Hehe, you'll get bored with him (not!) xx

Hi Texty glad to hear that you are having a lovely time with Jackson enjoy your evening

We have one of those but have t had to use it as, amazingly, Millie hasn't had a cold and she was six months yesterday. I remember using one on my grandson and it worked great. Hehe, you'll get bored with him (not!) xx

I think it might be worth investing in one hun. Never had one for my 2 but times change lol ( god I sound old) x

Hey lovely don't worry about a little plan detour you will be back on it in no time!! Life gets in the way sometimes x

Thanks hunni - im back on it now until Weds so hope to do damage limitation. I'll be happy if I can still be in target even if at the top end x

Back