Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening :) It's great to read you're going to the Chester meet!

Your dress and boots look fab on you. Have you decided whether to keep the boots yet?

Poor little Jackson having a cold already bless him. Let's hope it clears up quickly and leaves him be xx

Im really looking forward to seeing you all Sam :D be warned im mad lol

I think I will have another look tomorrow to see if they have any with a rounder toe ( comfort as I have a metal pin in my big toe so this means I cant bend it)

I hope it clears quick too hun - its awful not being able to help and worse when it sounds like he cant breathe. x

Hi Chelle - I never thought about a burner thanks hun - I did tell her to put a drop in his little vest but not too close to his face. xx
Hope that does the trick - poor little Jackson - it's horrible seeing babies struggle with a cold. Hope u get some boots soon too!

I think it might be worth investing in one hun. Never had one for my 2 but times change lol ( god I sound old) x

Yeah back in our days we were lucky to have soft toilet paper to wipe their noses on ;) (or so my girls are fond of saying as I'm soooooo old!) :rolleyes:

Hope that does the trick - poor little Jackson - it's horrible seeing babies struggle with a cold. Hope u get some boots soon too!

Thanks hun I hope so.

I got the boots in Asda and I did see some others but they didnt have my size in the store I was in. Ill check in the one where I work tomorrow x

I thought you were gonna say about izal toilet paper lol ......... now that was awfulllllllllll lol x

I can just about remember that at primary school, though I actually recall being sent to the toilets to get some to use for tracing paper in class lol.

How's Andrea doing with the feeding/expressing hun? Is she eating better now too?

I can just about remember that at primary school, though I actually recall being sent to the toilets to get some to use for tracing paper in class lol.

How's Andrea doing with the feeding/expressing hun? Is she eating better now too?

Lets just say it wasnt good for the posterior!! lol

Shes expressing all the time now hun he will not feed direct from her :-( but as long as its her milk he is benefiting. She is combination feeding when he has a really hungry day. He is taking 5oz in some of his bottles cant wait to hear what he weighs on Tues lol x Im guessing 7lbs 10oz

Andrea is eating loads better thanks hun xx

Sounds like they're both doing well and as you say, he's still getting the benefits of breast milk but with the advantage of hubby and Nanna being able to feed him to give her a break.

Exactly hun. Trying to get him to breast feed after she was poorly was stressing her out because he was getting frustrated. Its nice that he hubby can feed him too and then they can bond x

Its my first day back to work tomorrow after 1 month off arghhhh - its gonna kill me lol. Im going to finish doing OH's lunch then im off to bed. Unusally early for me but I wont get up otherwise.

Ill be back to posting on and evening and lunch times if I take lunch at my desk :-(

Have a great Monday everyone and I'll catch you all tomorrow night. Thank you for all your wise words and support over the last month whilst my family has had some s*it to deal with.

I love each and every one of my minis friends xx

Good morning my little house guest :D
I really hope work goes ok today and it flies by. I'm sure you'll get sent lots of pictures from Andrea of Jackson today :)
Enjoy your jacket spud :p

Morning hope your day goes ok today.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back