Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its my first day back to work tomorrow after 1 month off arghhhh - its gonna kill me lol. Im going to finish doing OH's lunch then im off to bed. Unusally early for me but I wont get up otherwise.

Ill be back to posting on and evening and lunch times if I take lunch at my desk :-(

Have a great Monday everyone and I'll catch you all tomorrow night. Thank you for all your wise words and support over the last month whilst my family has had some s*it to deal with.

I love each and every one of my minis friends xx

hope work goes as well as it can - it'll be a shock to the system no doubt but by 2moro hopefully u'll be back in routine and think Jackson coming for a sleepover again?

Evening my lovely minis bunch! I hope your all well?

Work was like id never been away lol. Caught up on my e mails this morning in between showing pics of little man and letting everyone know how they all are!

This afternoon my PC went off grrr nothing new there but it held me back so ive double to do tomorrow which is rubbish.

Never mind Im off Weds and have Jackson for the day so that will keep me going tomorrow :D
-----------------------------------------

Brekkie - SB cake with grapes, banana and a muller banana and custard yogurt

Dinner -
Jacket potato with tuna/mayo and salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion)

Tea -
Taco shells with ex lean mince (taco spice sachet), cucumber, tomato, grated cheese (hexa)

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, pepsi max, hot choccy

Snacks -
Grapes, pineapple, WW dessert yogurt (syn free)

Syns -
SB cake (2) tuna/mayo (3) Taco shells (10.5) I cant find the syns in the old el paso taco seasoning? I think theres about 5.5 in the packet between 3 of us so gonna say (2) Total 17.5

Glad work wasn't too painful Sheila x

Yay to more babysitting!! X[/QUOTE
No more than usual hun lol

I cant wait to have him over again he is such a pleasure to have. Andrea just text to say hes really unsettled bless him, hes all bunged up :-( x

My little man - I just love him to bits x

Attachments

• image-1792114547.jpg
    image-1792114547.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image-2550917831.jpg
    image-2550917831.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 76
Evening hun, they're smashing pics. Perfect, just like it says on his grobag :) Love his spiky hair in the second photo, what a little angel xx

He's my little prince I can't get enough of him lol can you imagine if they lived here Andrea would never see him haha

That's his fluffy hair after his bath x

Back