Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

He's my little prince I can't get enough of him lol can you imagine if they lived here Andrea would never see him haha

That's his fluffy hair after his bath x

Most mornings Lucy brings Millie in to my room so I get an early morning cuddle with her, while her Mum goes in the shower. Its such a lovely time, she's all warm and still a bit sleepy, full of milk, so she just snuggles up and we 'chat' and sing songs, I get the most gorgeous grins :). Yes there have been sacrifices, if you can call them that, by having them both living here and they cost us an arm and a leg lol but we don't mind, its such a priviledge to share her days, shes changing and growing so fast! We are lucky having grandkids, aren't we? :)

Most mornings Lucy brings Millie in to my room so I get an early morning cuddle with her, while her Mum goes in the shower. Its such a lovely time, she's all warm and still a bit sleepy, full of milk, so she just snuggles up and we 'chat' and sing songs, I get the most gorgeous grins :). Yes there have been sacrifices, if you can call them that, by having them both living here and they cost us an arm and a leg lol but we don't mind, its such a priviledge to share her days, shes changing and growing so fast! We are lucky having grandkids, aren't we? :)

We are very lucky to be grandparents hun. They are a blessing each and every one of em!

I dont want to wish his childhood away but I cant wait for him to start giggling and talking to me x

We are very lucky to be grandparents hun. They are a blessing each and every one of em!

I dont want to wish his childhood away but I cant wait for him to start giggling and talking to me x

Oh it'll be pretty soon, don't you worry. It seems if we blink we miss her doing something new, they grow way to fast, I wish you could just push a pause button for a while. :rolleyes:

My little man - I just love him to bits x

He's beautiful and looks as if he's curious about your phone/camera in those pics - he's very lovable!

The pics of Jackson are lovely Sheila, he's growing up real quick :), its good to have photos as memories to look back on. Night night hun, hope you have a good day at work x

Morning, have a good day

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening all :)

Not a bad day at work I still watched the clock though lol. I have Jackson for the night and all day tomorrow. If it's nice we will take him for a walk.

He's not long left me lovely pressie in his nappy lol I think he waits until he gets here haha

Evening all :)

Not a bad day at work I still watched the clock though lol. I have Jackson for the night and all day tomorrow. If it's nice we will take him for a walk.

He's not long left me lovely pressie in his nappy lol I think he waits until he gets here haha
Oliver does that to both his grandma's lol :) x

HEXA - 30g Mature Cheddar
HEXB -
2 alpen lights

Brekkie -
SB cake, Grapes, pineapple,banana, muller turkish delight yogurt

Dinner -
Turkey and ham, cucumber, tomato, 2 boiled eggs, cheese (hexa)

Tea -
mayflower chicken curry with mushrooms and onions, boiled rice

Drinks -
Pepsi max, Ribena NAS, Tea

Snacks -
walkers crisps

Syns -
Crisps ( 6.5) Curry (4) hot choc (2) Milk n sugar (1.5) Total 14

Back