Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening all :)

Not a bad day at work I still watched the clock though lol. I have Jackson for the night and all day tomorrow. If it's nice we will take him for a walk.

He's not long left me lovely pressie in his nappy lol I think he waits until he gets here haha

Everyone thinks I'm weird but I really enjoy changing dirty baby nappies. Its just so nice to make them all clean, comfy and nice smelling again lol. I'm always the one that gets the messy stinky ones! At least his aren't too bad yet with just breastmilk. Hope he sleeps some of the night ;) and you get decent weather tomorrow. xx

Lol I've just had another 2 the little bugga!

He's flat out now like butter wouldn't melt lol
Thanks hun fingers crossed. He's all congested bless him. I think it's meant to be chilly but dry tomorrow x

Alreeeet pet!

I hope Jackson slept ok for you last night hun. It's not nice being all bunged up. Well the bottom end isn't by the sounds of it lol.

Every time I see where you've posted I think it's me that's written it because of your profile pic!! Are you just trying to confuse me woman? :D

Morning Texty. Hope your sleep wasn't too interrupted last night.
I don't know why but whenever you post your food I can only see the first line, either that or you are just living on 30g if cheddar!
Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Texty. Hope your sleep wasn't too interrupted last night.
I don't know why but whenever you post your food I can only see the first line, either that or you are just living on 30g if cheddar!
Have a good day

Lol, I thought the same Jen re the cheddar. ;)

Alreeeet pet! I hope Jackson slept ok for you last night hun. It's not nice being all bunged up. Well the bottom end isn't by the sounds of it lol. Every time I see where you've posted I think it's me that's written it because of your profile pic!! Are you just trying to confuse me woman? :D

Morning petal. Didn't have a bad night he woke at 1.45 went back off at 2.30 then slept till 5.45 back off till 8. He's been awake since.

Hehe no it's definitely my profile :) we just luv each other hehe X

Better out than in :) enjoy those lovely baby noises today. Really hope weather stays half decent for you, a nice walk will do you both good :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning hun oh yes they're deffo out!! Lots of pressies for nanna. It was lovely and sunny but dull now boo. We might still manage a walk tho x

Morning Texty. Hope your sleep wasn't too interrupted last night. I don't know why but whenever you post your food I can only see the first line, either that or you are just living on 30g if cheddar! Have a good day Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol I'd live on cheese if I could I love it!'
Strange how you can only see the top line cos I post from my laptop not my phone :-( x

TEXTY IS ON TARGET

HEXA - 30g Mature Cheddar
HEXB -
2 alpen lights

Brekkie -
SB cake, Grapes, pineapple,banana, muller turkish delight yogurt

Dinner -
Turkey and ham, cucumber, tomato, 2 boiled eggs, cheese (hexa)

Tea -
mayflower chicken curry with mushrooms and onions, boiled rice

Drinks -
Pepsi max, Ribena NAS, Tea

Snacks -
walkers crisps

Syns -
Crisps ( 6.5) Curry (4) hot choc (2) Milk n sugar (1.5) Total 14

If I hit quote I can then actually see what you ate but it doesn't show in reply either. Weird. Not a problem though, just one of those odd things that happen. X

If I hit quote I can then actually see what you ate but it doesn't show in reply either. Weird. Not a problem though, just one of those odd things that happen. X

Ah so can I!

Oh that happens to me sometimes lol I thought it was just me - doh!!

Been out for an hours walk with Jackson - all this pram pushing has to be good body magic :D Not sure i'll be getting weighed tonight. I will still go to class, even though ive been back on plan since Saturday a lot of last weeks gain still hasn't gone! I think im still looking at 2.5lbs which is good considering last week it was .........9!!! :eek: just as well I didnt weigh last week lol.

Andrea has a docs appt at 4.20 - I think she has mastitis :cry: Shes been in agony the pain woke her during the night. Shes feeling sick and dizzy again - the doc was going to give her antibiotics without seeing her grrrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds like you had a good day with Jackson, used to love walking with the pram x hope Dr's get Andrea Sorted x

Thanks hun I would hate to think its all as a knock on effect from the Septicaemia. Her immune system is pretty rubbish bless her.

The prams are a heck of a lot lighter than when I had my 2 lol so lightweight, the only downside is my back is now hurting and ive had to take extra pain relief grrr x

Make sure you rest after group tonight hun.. You need to look after you remember! Light some candles and have a nice soak in the bath.
Hope all is ok with Andrea hun xx

TEXTY IS ON TARGET

Oh god, poor Andrea. It's so painful, I suffered badly with that many years ago with my first. Hope the ABs kick in quickly. Best thing I found was get under the shower and hold it on each breast, hot (but not too hot, obviously) and in between, hot flannels if I couldn't get in the shower.

Poor you too, with your back, you need rest too! Don't worry about weigh in, last thing you need to be stressing over atm. Xx

Evening just a flying visit ,
Hope your ok Hun, hope Andrea soon feels better , my sis gets that says it's very painful , xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back