Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I hope Andrea gets better soon... She isn't having the best of times at the moment poor girl... Sending hugs to you too because I know you will worry... xx

Thanks lovejy. It's just one thing after another for her poor kid. Through all she is dealing with she is the only one out of family who remembered it would have been my dad's birthday. She sent me a text saying Jackson sends great granda reply birthday kisses .... Well that set me off didn't it!! Xx

I told her to get some cabbage leaves to put in her bra after a text from Kathryn yesterday. She got some last night and put them in. It's a cooling agent apparently. So along with that, the hot water and flannels and the antibiotics she shoo if start to feel better soon I hope.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone x

Rofl, I was going to try that but sent husband out for cabbage and he came back with a cauliflower!!
Bet she's willing to try anything at the moment x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Poor Andrea, hope things are easier for her today. She's having such a rubbish time as a new mum bless her. Hope your back is better today too hun. Btw, thank you so much again for the curry recipe, it was amazing! xx

She is hun and she is finding motherhood hard at the mo. Not cos of Jackson but because she feels so unwell she feels she can't enjoy it cos she just wants to get better so she can be a good mummy. I told her she is and Jackson isn't suffering because of it so not to worry x

Ah I'm glad you enjoyed it chick I made it for taster in group last night as well as for our tea when I got In lol x

Missed how weigh in went yesterday hun?

Sorry to see Andreas still suffering bless her.

Hope you are ok and how are things with sis? Xxx

Hi hunni - I didnt weigh. I knew I would be well over my target as my heads not been in it for weeks. Last week I was at Andreas so didnt weigh, but I wouldnt have anyway as my scales (which show me 1 heavier than SW) were showing a gain of 9lbs!! 6 of that has gone since last Friday but id still be about 2 over so will knuckle down for next week.

Shes just text me to say shes got the cabbage leaves in her bra but her boobs are so hot it smells like its cooking and its disgusting lol

Sis has social services coming out to assess her house for needs, she is getting a seat for over the bath to help her, she has a walking trolley, ive made her send for a claim pack for Personal Independence Payment or Employment Support to see if she is entitled to anything, I can help her fill them in as I work with the claim packs in my job. Shes spending a lot of time crying as she is so frustrated at not being able to do much.

Im ok thanks hun just mega tired as always xx

Ahh fair enough re weigh in x

Euwww bless her!

Oh gosh, lots of adjustment for your sis then!

Sane here re tiredness hun. I was saying to hubby the other day I don't know what it would take to not be tired! Even if I went on an all inclusive holiday I reckon the travel back would knackered me out! Mind you I wouldn't mind the chance to test the theory! Xx

I dont know what it would take either hun cos theres always something on my mind! Usually family but work sometimes and money grrr x

Oh dear, things are just not getting better quickly for your family. :sigh: Its no wonder you feel exhausted!
We've been through a similar time a few years back with eldest daughter and in-laws so have great admiration for you as you're working full time as well! You really HAVE to get as much rest as you can lovely, or you're going to end up ill too. :(

Back