Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Bedtime for me ladies im up at 6 and im working till 5 tomorrow as im phone cover arghhhh on a Friday.
Night night lovelies sleep tight xx

I'll kick your arSe in my bunny outfit if you like? ;) hehe!
We'll be on plan when you come to stay apart from the meet meal, that's allowed not to be :) and maybe we'll have a little drinky poo too :) But that's it mrs, you're getting your third superfree if you like it or not! Ooo I do like being bossy!!! :D

Lol literally reading through this morning. Yuk to cabbage soup, chuckling at miss k in her bunny outfit, wondering if this is a black leotard with a cottonball tail or a cosy onesie with floppy ears ;)

Seriously, hope today, especially as it's Friday, is more relaxed for you hunni and Andrea is starting to feel better too. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol literally reading through this morning. Yuk to cabbage soup, chuckling at miss k in her bunny outfit, wondering if this is a black leotard with a cottonball tail or a cosy onesie with floppy ears ;)

Seriously, hope today, especially as it's Friday, is more relaxed for you hunni and Andrea is starting to feel better too. Xx

Let's just say it's very revealing! ;) I bought it in Primark the last time Sheila came over... I can't remember why though, something to do with wanting the bunny ears I think? It does have a tail!! ;)

I'll kick your arSe in my bunny outfit if you like? ;) hehe!
We'll be on plan when you come to stay apart from the meet meal, that's allowed not to be :) and maybe we'll have a little drinky poo too :) But that's it mrs, you're getting your third superfree if you like it or not! Ooo I do like being bossy!!! :D

We sure will lovely. Ooooo drinkies sounds like a plan whoop whoop!

Lol @ you being bossy :p yes Miss x

She did model it whilst I was there lol - Kathryn only bought it for the ears but it was about £3 for the set or something silly ;) very shexy she looked too

Hope you get your well deserved lie in and brekkie in bed tomorrow Sheila. You and your family really need a break eh? (((Hugs))) coming your way xx

I will get a little lie in Sam - were having Jackson from 11am whoop whoop. Dunno about brekkie in bed though boooo. Thanks hunni It will happen soon im sure xx

Well baby snuggles instead of breakfast in bed is a reasonable swap in my book. :)
Pointless to say enjoy your day with him because you will, of course but hope its a nice day for YOU too, not too many chores before or after. xx

Im looking forward to my snuggles hun hes a pleasure to have. I dont have any plans to do anything else, hubby had the day off today and has done most of it :)

Andrea has told me today it probably wont be every weekend lol booo x

Lucy still has trouble going out and leaving the baby even though she probably won't even stir until after she's home again later. I'm sure once things have settled down for Andrea and she feels more confident and better in herself, she'll be dropping him off more. Is she getting any relief from the mastitis now?

I am admitting defeat ladies and having an early night. I cant keep my eyes open hubby keeps shouting at me to go to bed!!

I will try and catch up at some point tomorrow

Night night xx

She did model it whilst I was there lol - Kathryn only bought it for the ears but it was about £3 for the set or something silly ;) very shexy she looked too

Shexy eh - have u been practising toasting Jackson he-he!!

Back