Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning hun not been up long. I slept quite well for a change apart from the bloody flushes waking me up grrr. X

Tell me about it, I woke up in a hot sweat too. Sent hubby out for a new duvet this morning while we were swimming. Told him to get the least warm possible (lowest tog) and he came back with a 10.5! Our current one is 3.5 and I roast in that!! lol

Tell me about it, I woke up in a hot sweat too. Sent hubby out for a new duvet this morning while we were swimming. Told him to get the least warm possible (lowest tog) and he came back with a 10.5! Our current one is 3.5 and I roast in that!! lol

Awww bless him he tried lol you will just have to sleep in the nude like I do and hope no one breaks in lol id scare them off !!! X

Hi Sheila :), just dropping by quickly to say hello. Thank you for your get well wishes. You were right some time off has really helped. I'm feeling much better now thanks. I hope you are doing well too and Andrea and Jackson are doing well too, and your lovely sis. Take care hun and hope to catch up soon.

Kay xx

Yesterday's food

Brekki - grapes pineapple pomegranate and muller light

Dinner - leftover mayflower chicken curry on a jacket spud I kept salad separate

Tea - corned beef patties and veg - I made 4 patties for 3 syns

Snacks - banana and ww dessert yogurt

Drinks Pepsi max, Ribena NAS hot choccy

Syns - corned beef (3) hot choc (2) curry (4) curly wurly (6) total 15

Attachments

• image-3790048652.jpg
    image-3790048652.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 63
  • image-383473474.jpg
    image-383473474.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-769222588.jpg
    image-769222588.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi Sheila :), just dropping by quickly to say hello. Thank you for your get well wishes. You were right some time off has really helped. I'm feeling much better now thanks. I hope you are doing well too and Andrea and Jackson are doing well too, and your lovely sis. Take care hun and hope to catch up soon. Kay xx

Hi Kay love. Good to hear your feeling rested. I hope you continue to take it easy! I'm just having a late lunch while Jackson sleeps lol. I've had the corned beef patties again, I've made a scan bran cake and I have a quiche cooking that will do a few days lunches. Trying to be organised hehe x

Hi Texty, I've popped into the mad house! Just read a few days postings ( not really what a bloke should be reading!) and somehow get the impression that there's just a little bit of pressure and stress coming in a few directions. You've got some great buddies in here and I agree with them that your probably craving a bit of comfort food amongst all that is going on. Look at the positives, you've got rid of 6 of the 9 pounds, the rest will come off too. You know you can get back to where you want with the food plan, as and when you can focus and get planned around it. You'll get there when you're ready. Hope your daughter gets well, can't imagine the pain, I've only had shirt rub on my nipples and that stings ( ended up taping them, not with cabbage leaf though!) but I can't imagine what she is going through.

Glad you're enjoying Jackson. Hope your sis copes as well. Loads on your plate ( no pun!).

Quins

Hi Texty, I've popped into the mad house! Just read a few days postings ( not really what a bloke should be reading!) and somehow get the impression that there's just a little bit of pressure and stress coming in a few directions. You've got some great buddies in here and I agree with them that your probably craving a bit of comfort food amongst all that is going on. Look at the positives, you've got rid of 6 of the 9 pounds, the rest will come off too. You know you can get back to where you want with the food plan, as and when you can focus and get planned around it. You'll get there when you're ready. Hope your daughter gets well, can't imagine the pain, I've only had shirt rub on my nipples and that stings ( ended up taping them, not with cabbage leaf though!) but I can't imagine what she is going through. Glad you're enjoying Jackson. Hope your sis copes as well. Loads on your plate ( no pun!). Quins

Hi Quins it's best to come in here prepared for the shock factor lol. Yeah it's been a pretty rough month or so. I think i just wake up now thinking I wonder what today has in store! Shirt rub sounds painful too ouch!! lol apparently the smell is horrendous from the cabbage your cycling mates would give you some funny looks lol. I will get there Quins. Thanks for being brave and popping in x

Brekki - 2 wholemeal toast (hexb)

Dinner - 3 corned beef patties and veg

Tea - sw quiche (sweet potato base, mushrooms, onions and corned beef) with sw chips cucumber and tomatoes hex cheese

Drinks - Pepsi max, tea

Snacks - banana, grapes, ww dessert yogurt and sb cake

Syns - corned beef (6) sb cake (1.5) hot choc (2) milk n sugar (1.5) total 10

Attachments

• image-1043239692.jpg
    image-1043239692.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 62
The little convict in the photo has had his nanna awake every 2 hours I'm shattered lol

Attachments

• image-3718969277.jpg
    image-3718969277.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 67
Back