Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks Cheryl - hes changing every day he's so alert now and recognising voices (especially nanna's hehe) x

Lovely pics, that's what I was going to say, we can see the changes in him already, he's becoming a little boy and not a baby if that makes sense xx

Good morning lovely :) I love the pics of Jackson, he's a proper little handsome dude :) I hope you enjoy your day with him today, will you get out for a little walk?
5 more sleeps till you come to stay :) xxx

Lovely pics, that's what I was going to say, we can see the changes in him already, he's becoming a little boy and not a baby if that makes sense xx

It makes perfect sense Kathryn and I said exactly that during the week :) I got hubby to weigh this morning then weigh again holding Jackson lol he's 9lb whoop little chunk x

Good morning lovely :) I love the pics of Jackson, he's a proper little handsome dude :) I hope you enjoy your day with him today, will you get out for a little walk? 5 more sleeps till you come to stay :) xxx[/QUOTE

]
Morning hunni I've no idea what time they are picking him up yayyy more nanna time.

Lol is it bad to be wishing sleeps away so that I can be on my way to yours and our minis meet hehe x

Morning Nanna and Jackson :) Hope it was a reasonable night for all in your house :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning lovely. It wasn't a bad night at all. He's still snuffly bless him. He's currently fllat out on my knee heavy breathing and smiling ( or smoking as my predictive wanted to put!!) lol x

Morning lovely. It wasn't a bad night at all. He's still snuffly bless him. He's currently fllat out on my knee heavy breathing and smiling ( or smoking as my predictive wanted to put!!) lol x

Oh bit early for heavy breathing isn't it - ah lucky you bet he's all warm and cuddly xx

Good morning lovely :) I love the pics of Jackson, he's a proper little handsome dude :) I hope you enjoy your day with him today, will you get out for a little walk? 5 more sleeps till you come to stay :) xxx[/QUOTE

]
Morning hunni I've no idea what time they are picking him up yayyy more nanna time.

Lol is it bad to be wishing sleeps away so that I can be on my way to yours and our minis meet hehe x

Noooo don't wish your sleeps away lol.... I really really can't wait!!! Something to look forward to :) and boy do we need it!! Primarni here we come!!! :) someone had best warn Chester!! Xx

Eek at the smoking! Bad phone lol. I love just watching them, their little expressions, even while asleep :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :wavey:

Just doing a quick catch up on diaries :p. Hope your well hun, have missed you ! :D Loving the pics of Jackson, he's grown up so quick and he looks adorable ! You must be such a proud Nanna :). I know the last few weeks you've been off plan hun, I know a few of us have, don't know if its the whether or what, but I'm struggling to get my mojo back too. Think I'm looking at a 7lb gain :eek:, I've not weighed for a few weeks. Anyway hope your well, thank you for your lovely messages on my diary about the job, I really appreciate it. Hope your having a lovely weekend :):) .

Kay xx

Back