Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :wavey:

Just doing a quick catch up on diaries :p. Hope your well hun, have missed you ! :D Loving the pics of Jackson, he's grown up so quick and he looks adorable ! You must be such a proud Nanna :). I know the last few weeks you've been off plan hun, I know a few of us have, don't know if its the whether or what, but I'm struggling to get my mojo back too. Think I'm looking at a 7lb gain :eek:, I've not weighed for a few weeks. Anyway hope your well, thank you for your lovely messages on my diary about the job, I really appreciate it. Hope your having a lovely weekend :):) .

Kay xx

Evening Kay hun - Im good thanks chick watching the x factor. Gonna see what films are on after that then bed :) Miss you too hunni im like you lately and trying hard to keep up with diaries lol its hard when your busy.

Jackson is a pleasure to have Id have him more if she would let me lol.

SW wise - dont stress bunny!! one thing at a time. Youve been poorly and working too, your health comes first hun. Concentrate on that first and foremost! Worry about the scales later, we've all been there and know how your feeling (me included). Im fighting to get back my target this week!! eek x

Hello hun, hope you're having a fab day with Jackson. Pics are lovely :)

Another big kid here excited for the 1st :D xx

Evening Sam - hope your well love? Thanks chick - hes just a total pleasure to have i hate parting with him lol. The house is empty when hes gone :-(

Hehe- nothing wrong with being big kids hun its class x

Chuckle chuckle here.... you two.... I'm trying to watch x factor, behave. Oh bug it, lol, don't behave, its far funnier that way :D

Back