n1.jpg

Well..... if it looked like this?

Hehe, apologies to Alfie :D

Attachments

• naughty.jpg
    naughty.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 34
I'm peeing myself laughing here! :D Just what I needed, thank you xxx

Oh, well that's a good thing.... erm, well, you might wanna sit on a dri-nites pad lol.
My skill in PaintShopPro isn't up to much but i couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

Morning ladies hope your all well? Lush lie in for me whoop. Dropping hubby at pub, going to see sis today. No idea what's for meals need to get my thinking cap on lol.

Andrea said Jackson slept from 11.50 till 7.15! How good is that little boy lol x

Can't remember if I already posted this about sis, but docs have told her she's not had a stroke! It's all migraine related. No clots no bleed on the brain. Hemiplegic migraines mimic a stroke!!! She has to have her meds changed and hopefully her memory etc will come back x

Holá chica :D
Did you wear little man out for Andrea? Keep doing that, she might let you steal him lol :p

Hope sis's meds help her, migraines are awful but I'm not suddenly grateful mine aren't like that :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

We have lots of patents in the stroke clinic who have had migraines, with all the symptoms like a stroke x
Good news for your sister x

Holá chica :D
Did you wear little man out for Andrea? Keep doing that, she might let you steal him lol :p

Hope sis's meds help her, migraines are awful but I'm not suddenly grateful mine aren't like that :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Hi chick - good to see you posting again!

I think I must have worn him out lol probably with cuddles n kisses hehe.

Its scary to know they can cause those symptoms though hun x

Back