Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

You did mention the docs didn't think you're sister had, had a stroke but you didn't say what they thought was wrong. Have the new meds started? don't suppose you know how long it will take for her to see some improvement then, I'm bet she's pleased it's not a stroke it'll be a relief. x

Can't remember if I already posted this about sis, but docs have told her she's not had a stroke! It's all migraine related. No clots no bleed on the brain. Hemiplegic migraines mimic a stroke!!! She has to have her meds changed and hopefully her memory etc will come back x

Gosh that is good news - it seems to have taken time to find that out but excellent news - hope the change in meds results in her feeling a lot better xx

Alreeeet pet! :D
How's my house mate doing today?
Good news about your sis hun :) I hope it's not too long before she starts to feel better xxxx

You did mention the docs didn't think you're sister had, had a stroke but you didn't say what they thought was wrong. Have the new meds started? don't suppose you know how long it will take for her to see some improvement then, I'm bet she's pleased it's not a stroke it'll be a relief. x

Not yet Michelle she has an appt with her own GP this week and its her that will change the meds. She said its a massive relief knowing thats its nothing more serious cos shes been thinking the worst ie tumour etc! No idea how long it will take to see any change but i hope its not too long fingers crossed x

Really good news about your sister. Obviously still not much fun for her but a little less worrying knowing she has good chances of recovering x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

She might sleep better at night now hun knowing what she does now. Just hope the change in meds work sooner rather than later x

Gosh that is good news - it seems to have taken time to find that out but excellent news - hope the change in meds results in her feeling a lot better xx

Its great news hun - its took since June but at last she seems to be getting somewhere with answers xx

Alreeeet pet! :D
How's my house mate doing today?
Good news about your sis hun :) I hope it's not too long before she starts to feel better xxxx

Alreet love!! :D

Im doing champion pet hows you?

Thanks hun fingers crossed it wont be too long before she sees a change x

I hope YOU sleep better too hunni, with one less thing to worry about. Well, no doubt you'll still be a bit worried about her but things look brighter so you can relax about it a little more. x

I think I will hun - she seemed a bit brighter today which is good. Im a born worrier lol Andrea tells me off all the time :) xx

Hi chick - good to see you posting again!

I think I must have worn him out lol probably with cuddles n kisses hehe.

Its scary to know they can cause those symptoms though hun x

Hehe no better way to wear someone out than with cuddles and kisses :)

It is scary those symptoms, makes me glad mine aren't like that, and they say stress makes it worse, but unless u live in a cabin in the woods, there's no such thing as no stress :( x

Hehe no better way to wear someone out than with cuddles and kisses :)

It is scary those symptoms, makes me glad mine aren't like that, and they say stress makes it worse, but unless u live in a cabin in the woods, there's no such thing as no stress :( x

Lol a cabin in the woods would be scary cos there are loads of little noises that would stress me out hehe x

Back