Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hehe that's why you have music...and wifi hehe :p
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414353723.031328.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Red Day for me today

Brekkie - Grapes, raspberries, banana mullerlight banana and custard yogurt

Dinner - Cheese sarnie hexa + 5 syns for bread, snack a jack and another banana - lack of superfree with meals today :-(

Tea - 2 burgers in buns with cheese (both hexs) and 2 fried eggs

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max

Snacks - none yet

Syns - Snack a jack (2) milk n sugar in tea (1.5) 2 wholemeal for sarnie (5) Hot choc (2) Total 10.5

I think I will hun - she seemed a bit brighter today which is good. Im a born worrier lol Andrea tells me off all the time :) xx

Same here, I get told off by my girls, when they are the ones causing the worry, then they don't seem to notice! lol I'm the carer and a fixer in this family. :rolleyes:

Me too hun whos going tonight?x

Me three! Making me wish I was a few years younger, quite a few lol, looking at some of the men!

Hopefully Stevie! Xx

Oh gawd, he's cringeworthy. Though i can see he's so hilariously awful thats why he got votes. Time he was out though now :)

Red Day for me today

Brekkie - Grapes, raspberries, banana mullerlight banana and custard yogurt

Dinner - Cheese sarnie hexa + 5 syns for bread, snack a jack and another banana - lack of superfree with meals today :-(

Tea - 2 burgers in buns with cheese (both hexs) and 2 fried eggs

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max

Snacks - none yet

Syns - Snack a jack (2) milk n sugar in tea (1.5) 2 wholemeal for sarnie (5) Hot choc (2) Total 10.5

Oooh nice comfort food today!! And well within syns - well done - it's hard getting back on plan isn't it?

Morning Chica :) How you feeling this morning? And decorating now as well as doctoring? I totally need to steal you for a week hehe :p xx

Morning Chica :) How you feeling this morning? And decorating now as well as doctoring? I totally need to steal you for a week hehe :p xx

Lol morning chick I'm good thanks how's you? Well I am a woman of many talents so I'm told haha .... Well that's if you believe the toilet door lol :p. x

Good morning nanna I'm coming over to play today

How could I say no to this!!!! X

Attachments

• image-3151481225.jpg
    image-3151481225.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 64
Good morning nanna I'm coming over to play today

How could I say no to this!!!! X

No way - he's getting lovelier with each pic I see!

Back