Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol well I'd get banned if I told you the real plan

Eyes closed and hands over my ears now lol - only joking I'm very open minded so relax and enjoy lol!xx

Good to hear your sense of humour is still intact, now you know the cyclist is ok. I hope the young lady will wear a helmet in the future too and take more care in traffic, as even though she wasn't severely injured, it could have been worse had she hit her head. That doesn't bear thinking about. xx

Good to hear your sense of humour is still intact, now you know the cyclist is ok. I hope the young lady will wear a helmet in the future too and take more care in traffic, as even though she wasn't severely injured, it could have been worse had she hit her head. That doesn't bear thinking about. xx

I think she will have learnt her lesson! That's what's gone through my mind it could have been fatal! Her head and back took the brunt of it, the back of her head hit the windscreen it was bleeding, but she's been very very lucky x

How horrible- I hope you are ok, it's shaken me up just reading it.
Take care on the journey home xx

Lol all she has is a bunny outfit it doesn't have the same effect!

Off to bed soon as my eyes are sore :-( x

Bet u are - what day for u - hope u have a good sleep b4 ur journey home - take carexxxxcarexxxx

I think she will have learnt her lesson! That's what's gone through my mind it could have been fatal! Her head and back took the brunt of it, the back of her head hit the windscreen it was bleeding, but she's been very very lucky x

Try not to think on it too much now Sheila. You know she's ok thank goodness. Get a good night's sleep hun, no doubt you are exhausted by it all. Night night xxx

:( I do feel for you hun. Just keep remembering that she will be ok and try not to concentrate on what might have been as hard as that might be. Your mins friends will be by your side on your journey home tomorrow too! xx

Thanks Sam I'm sure I'll be ok once I'm on the road. Night night hun xx

Back