Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I'm sorry Shelia I'm only just catching up... I had no idea that you'd been in an accident... Just glad everyone is alright... I hope you have your feet up and resting... Take care sweetie... xx

No need to apologise hunni - thank you. I'm sitting in my chair with Jackson and lots of cuddles :)

Early night me thinks xx

2 lovely surprises to cheer me up - whilst I've been at Kathryn's hubby has had a pic of Jackson and myself framed for me and put it on my bedside cabinet, then there was a knock at the door and Andrea has brought Jackson to see me I'm a happy nanna x

Aw, that's the best therapy ever! Baby cuddles :), that was a lovely thing for Andrea to do. The picture sounds lovely too, now you'll see him first thing every morning xx

Aw, that's the best therapy ever! Baby cuddles :), that was a lovely thing for Andrea to do. The picture sounds lovely too, now you'll see him first thing every morning xx

Definitely hun - Hubby knew she was coming over but kept it a secret lol. I sure will it will be a pleasure to wake up on a morning :D x

Missing you already!! There's no one to make me a cuppa :p Alfie is missing his Aunty Sheila too... He's sat in 'your' seat looking sad.. View attachment 158232
Glad you got back ok, I was worried all afternoon! How sweet of hubby to do the pic for you, and of Andrea too for bringing Jackson over to see you :) xxx

Awww lol there's always Matty! Ahhhh Alfie is so lush he loved his cuddles and belly scratches!
I knew you would be worried hun! Yeah hes a goodun sometimes lol bless him.
Jackson was full of smiles and gurgles oh and wind lol
x

Im signing off to try and get some sleep - I will catch up with everyone tomorrow I hope.

Night ladies and thank you all for you concern xxx

Glad your home safe and what a wonderful hubby you have! Very thoughtful just like someone I love.
Jackson cuddle too, super. Try not to worry if you can xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

2 lovely surprises to cheer me up - whilst I've been at Kathryn's hubby has had a pic of Jackson and myself framed for me and put it on my bedside cabinet, then there was a knock at the door and Andrea has brought Jackson to see me I'm a happy nanna x
Aah what a lovely welcome home!! Xx

Thanks hun - I will be. Im still a bit shaky and dreading going to sleep :-( x
Hope u had sweet dreams and a restful night xx

Thanks hun - I will be. Im still a bit shaky and dreading going to sleep :-( x

Well I hope you managed a reasonable night and woke to see that gorgeous little man looking back at you from beside your bed :)
Hope work goes quickly today too xx

Hope work went as well as it could - tough enough to go back after a break but leaving Jackson and Monday must have made it tougher - but u'll home either now or soon so enjoy ur eveningsevenings

Good evening lovely ladies hope your all well?

I didnt sleep too well hubby said I was very restless - I think I saw every hour on the clock :( I got up at 6, showered washed and dried my hair then got ready for work. It was really icy this morning so that did zilch for my confidence driving to work!! Everyone was really concerned and worried yesterday when my boss told them what had happened. I managed to get through the day without nodding off at my desk but I could feel my eyes kept filling up grrrr.

Anyway I need to get my head around that it could have been so much worse and that it wasnt my fault and just move on otherwise im going to let it eat me up and I dont want to go down that route!!

Bath and relaxing night me thinks x

Back