Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila, how has your day been today? Does Jackson have swimming tomorrow or have they finished for the Christmas break yet? Millie has her last one on Saturday morning, then no more Water Babies for three weeks but will still go to the local pool to keep up with it. x

Good evening, brilliant loss, what's on the menu today? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Cookie hun - well my day started off good then went downhill at tea time :cry: I planned doing a red day :

I had fruit n fibre for brekkie, dinner was ham and pease pudd(synned) sarnie, fruit and yogurt then ..............

Tea was a no no but I needed/craved fish n chips so had a fish lot from the chippy :eek: grrrrrrrrr annoyed I gave in

I will be back on it tomorrow x

Evening Sheila, how has your day been today? Does Jackson have swimming tomorrow or have they finished for the Christmas break yet? Millie has her last one on Saturday morning, then no more Water Babies for three weeks but will still go to the local pool to keep up with it. x

Evening hun my day in itself wasnt bad foodage slipped though!

Yeah Jackson has a lesson tomorrow it will be his 4th :D she said hes enjoying it more with each visit. Awww thats a good idea re Millies lessons x

Morning Texty a new day today make the best if it and enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

It's Fabulous Friday, the weekend at last and some time off for you, though doubt you'll be sitting doing nothing! Enjoy xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It sure is hun whoop!

Andrea is coming over early in the morning
So no lie in. I've a nail appt at 12.30 then some bits to get. Home then Jackson time yayyy xx

It sure is hun whoop!

Andrea is coming over early in the morning
So no lie in. I've a nail appt at 12.30 then some bits to get. Home then Jackson time yayyy xx

Yay to Jackson time. Who needs a lie in when you can have baby cuddles? I had a lovely full frontal milky sick at 7.15 this morning lol... she loves her Nanny that much :) Luckily I was about to go in the shower anyway. xx

Back