Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yay to Jackson time. Who needs a lie in when you can have baby cuddles? I had a lovely full frontal milky sick at 7.15 this morning lol... she loves her Nanny that much :) Luckily I was about to go in the shower anyway. xx

Oh no!!! lol bet you smelled lovely hehe - they love giving us pressies lol

Baby cuddles are awesome :D xx

Hi Sam I worked 7.45 till 5 today I'm knackered lol then I had to go pick my car up it's passed it's mot and I had it serviced 150 quid for the pleasure arghhh x
I hate spending money on cars but we can't manage wiout them can we? Know u'll have lots f fun with Jackson!xx

I hate spending money on cars but we can't manage wiout them can we? Know u'll have lots f fun with Jackson!xx

I certainly couldn't be without mine now. Getting to work etc wouldn't be a problem but Andrea lives so far away it would be a trek to get there. My dad always used to say it's ok having a car it's affording to keep them on the road and he was so right x

Up and about early this morning the postie knocking and ringing the bell at 7.15 didn't help!!!

Just having a cuppa then I'll get showered and dressed. Andrea is planning being here early but ive told her to take her time it's freezing and mega icy this morning.

Nails at 12.30 then I need some fruit n stuff and maybe look for a new dress for my Xmas party next Friday :) I can't really afford to go silly so will see what's in the sales

Stupid fish and chips have put my scales up 2lb!! Why did I do it .... Greed!!! I have to be good till weds then it's only 5 days between wi cos she's not doing her class on Xmas eve x

It is flippin freezing out there take care & make sure you all wrap up well. Have a lovely day with Jackson & Andrea x

Morning it's freezing and slippy out there. Tell Andrea to be careful.
Draw a line under last night we all do it.
Hope you find something nice for your do.
Have a good day

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning it's freezing and slippy out there. Tell Andrea to be careful. Draw a line under last night we all do it. Hope you find something nice for your do. Have a good day Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning Jen hope your well?

My scales are back down this morning so just gotta keep going. I didn't manage to find anything to wear :-( I'll try again on tues or thurs as I have plans tomorrow night and weds is wi. Xx

Morning Nanna Sheila :) hope you're having a lovely weekend. You're not working OT today are you? Xx

Morning lovely I have thanks. Grandad has just taken Jackson out for a walk and some fresh air while nanna showers.

No OT this week phew only 4 days in work this week as it's my Xmas party on Friday whoop. Xx

Up and about early this morning the postie knocking and ringing the bell at 7.15 didn't help!!!

Just having a cuppa then I'll get showered and dressed. Andrea is planning being here early but ive told her to take her time it's freezing and mega icy this morning.

Nails at 12.30 then I need some fruit n stuff and maybe look for a new dress for my Xmas party next Friday :) I can't really afford to go silly so will see what's in the sales

Stupid fish and chips have put my scales up 2lb!! Why did I do it .... Greed!!! I have to be good till weds then it's only 5 days between wi cos she's not doing her class on Xmas eve x

Mmmmm fish and chips - I had some on my WI night too - oops - as Jen said just draw a line - here's one if u need it ______________________ missed u for a couple of days cos of the probs with the site! xxx

Mmmmm fish and chips - I had some on my WI night too - oops - as Jen said just draw a line - here's one if u need it ______________________ missed u for a couple of days cos of the probs with the site! xxx

Thanks for the line hunni it was much needed :)

I'm not getting on minis as much as I'd like stuff is getting in the way or I'm failing asleep after tea booo xx

Good morning! I've been avoiding mins as I'm bad! Need a kick, slap or both been naughty oops! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

161063d1418577555-texty-target-imagesnxaw65np.jpg

(Hope you can see the image, but have uploaded it twice incase you are using the mins app
smile.gif
)

imagesNXAW65NP.jpg

I know I've not been around much but ... :D

...here is a lovely Christmas card from the bunny to cheer u up :p
... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year and I do hope to catch up with you all very soon ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:xmassign:

Back