Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

161063d1418577555-texty-target-imagesnxaw65np.jpg

(Hope you can see the image, but have uploaded it twice incase you are using the mins app :))

View attachment 161063

I know I've not been around much but ... :D

...here is a lovely Christmas card from the bunny to cheer u up :p
... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year and I do hope to catch up with you all very soon ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:xmassign:

Ahhhh thanks for the gorgeous card and best wishes Kay. I hope you and yours have a good one too xxxx

Lots seem to be having trouble with the new app :-( ive not tried loading it yet!! xx
Maybe it's not just the new app...I'm using my laptop and the whole website is up and down like Tower Bridge. Piece says he's working on the problem! Wonder what has caused it all?

Thanks for the line hunni it was much needed :)

I'm not getting on minis as much as I'd like stuff is getting in the way or I'm failing asleep after tea booo xx

Hi - u must be tired - u have had one h*lluva year - here's hoping the new year will be a new start for u! I always feel better when the days get longer - almost the shortest day now isn't it!

Hope they sort the Minis site out soon - it's cutting my contact with everyone right down!! See u 2moro if I can get on!xx

Good morning! I've been avoiding mins as I'm bad! Need a kick, slap or both been naughty oops! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

oh no - it's a tough time of year to diet isn't it? Lots of us seem to have had off days lately - but hope we can rein it in a bit in this final run up to Xmas!

Maybe it's not just the new app...I'm using my laptop and the whole website is up and down like Tower Bridge. Piece says he's working on the problem! Wonder what has caused it all?

I use it on my phone but im on the laptop at the mo and it seems ok for now touch wood.

Flipping technology eh! Where would we be without it though - we wouldnt have lots of lovely minis friends :D xx

Hi - u must be tired - u have had one h*lluva year - here's hoping the new year will be a new start for u! I always feel better when the days get longer - almost the shortest day now isn't it!

Hope they sort the Minis site out soon - it's cutting my contact with everyone right down!! See u 2moro if I can get on!xx

Ive no energy at all hun - im shattered. Jackson had me awake at 5.45 this morning then went back off until 8.30. Since then ive not stopped I think an early night is in store tonight :) xx

I hope its sorted soon hun - ill be here even if its just to say hello. Im at work until 4.30 then home and tea, after tea going to pick sis up and go visiting auntie with xmas cards and pressies, so may not get on tomorrow night xx

Ive no energy at all hun - im shattered. Jackson had me awake at 5.45 this morning then went back off until 8.30. Since then ive not stopped I think an early night is in store tonight :) xx

I hope its sorted soon hun - ill be here even if its just to say hello. Im at work until 4.30 then home and tea, after tea going to pick sis up and go visiting auntie with xmas cards and pressies, so may not get on tomorrow night xx

hope ur sis so feeling a bit better - ur always busy but will be mega busy in this run up to Xmas I bet? Try to make a bit of time for uxx

hope ur sis so feeling a bit better - ur always busy but will be mega busy in this run up to Xmas I bet? Try to make a bit of time for uxx

Shes flying out to Cyprus on Weds eekk - ive told her to make sure she's got insurance cover they fly back on Xmas Eve then have to drive up from Manchester.

I think my next rest is Friday when im off work and out for my works party so im going to chill and pamper then get picked up at 6 whoop x

Shes flying out to Cyprus on Weds eekk - ive told her to make sure she's got insurance cover they fly back on Xmas Eve then have to drive up from Manchester.

I think my next rest is Friday when im off work and out for my works party so im going to chill and pamper then get picked up at 6 whoop x

hope ur sis enjoys her break and has that essential insurance! Enjoy ur pampering and party!xx

Red Day

Brekkie - SB cake with grapes, persimmon and mullerlight banana and custard

Dinner - Cheese and tomato sarnies

Tea - Stir fried veggies with 3 WW cumberland sausages and chopped chicken

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choccy

Snacks - Banana

Syns
- SB cake (2) Sausages (1.5) Hot choccy x 2(3.5) Daim bar (7.5) Dash of milk (0.5) Total 15

Attachments

• image-1192379903.jpg
    image-1192379903.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 34

Is there another *new* app or is this the old new one lol, the one with the red New banner on it? I've only ever used that one.

I use it on my phone but im on the laptop at the mo and it seems ok for now touch wood.

Flipping technology eh! Where would we be without it though - we wouldnt have lots of lovely minis friends :D xx

I'd be a lot bigger and have a lot less fun I reckon.... Mins friends rock! :D

Little tink, that boy... getting his Nanna up that early but I bet you enjoyed the cuddle you got then. Millie has been saying Nanna so much that I may have to become Nanna, though Jamie usually calls me Nanny, he was doing it this afternoon as well, when he heard Millie, he thought he'd copy it lol.
Lucy had a night out with her Mummy friends last night, first late one she's had and didn't get in till half two! So, although Millie was no trouble, I didnt' really go to sleep until she was home, it was really hard frost and icy roads last night and she had volunteered to be the driver as she doesn't drink. She had a good time but we're all tired today, after a busy one too. Just watching X factor and then straight off to bed.
Hope you get a good sleep hunni... good quality sleep makes a real difference. Hope your Sis is feeling ok tomorrow too. xx

Is there another *new* app or is this the old new one lol, the one with the red New banner on it? I've only ever used that one.
No good asking me about apps...I don't have a smart phone, do have a tablet but the speed is enough to send me crazy so I never attempt that for anything except to look at the local weather! Utter waste but was a gift.

Hope all's well Sheila - u said u'd be busy - try not to do too much!xx

Back