Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Likewise here Sheila... I'm not going to stress over it any more now until after Christmas, but trying not to go too mad, obviously. Good meals when I can, like breakfast and dinner when I'm at home but I know I'll go over on syns sometimes and meals out, I'm not even going to try and count syns on. Hopefully there won't be too much damage to repair after the silly season and I'm hoping to send most of the unhealthy stuff off with visitors and/or hubby can take in to work, THEN I'll crack down hard.
No point in stressing when there is enough other stuff going on to keep my stress levels up! lol
Hope YOU can relax too hun. xx

I think im past the stressing stage at the mo hun lol - I cant change the horrible weeks ive had I can only improve on the weeks ahead. We can/will do it, we know were capable, its just getting back in the zone xx

Ive been like this since Sept Chelle - just totally not in the zone. I would love a loss going into xmas week but I know it wont happen. I will just make the best of it and crack on after the festivities are over xx

Best approach I think - really hoping 2015 is going to a much better year for u and that u'll have a fighting chance to focus on urself inc SW xx

Evening all - Got to work this morning expecting to do our secret santa and have chinese for lunch but ........... I got a call from Andrea to say she was poorly and not able to take care of Jackson, so the boss let me leave work to go straight over. She was as white as a sheet, feeling sick and horrible pains in her stomach.
I sent her back to bed to rest as she had been up since 3.30am!

I suppose I should see it as a blessing in disguise as it meant I didnt have the chinese, and made do with cheese on toast and fruit and a yogurt :D

Ive had WW sausages and 2 fried eggs for tea as I was late back and couldnt be bothered to cook much. Im off tomorrow to pamper myself for my xmas party whoop whoopx

Oh sorry to hear about Andrea hope she feels better soon. Good of your hiss to let you take the time off.
Enjoy the pampering tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Poor Andrea, what's brought that on? Hope the rest has helped her feel a lot better, I'm glad you were able to have a stress free lunch too. Xx

Poor Andrea, what's brought that on? Hope the rest has helped her feel a lot better, I'm glad you were able to have a stress free lunch too. Xx

No idea hun she said it feels the same as when she was taken back into hospital after she had Jackson :cry:

3 course meal tomorrow night plus free bar arghhhhhh lol xx

My friend always says that alcohol calories don't count! Besides you can go dancing afterwards.

Sorry to hear about Andrea - hope she's feeling a bit brighter now? Enjoy ur papering and night outxxoutxx

Back