Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good morning, I hope you have a wonderful evening, I hope Andrea is feeling better, it's not easy being poorly when you have a young child as you can't take the time you need to get better x

Morning. Hope you have a lovely day today

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good morning ladies my head is fine :) my back however is a different matter lol it's killing from all the dancing. It was a good night and the food was lush. Back on it today as wi is Monday eek

Attachments

• image-3528271447.jpg
    image-3528271447.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 86
  • image-78644620.jpg
    image-78644620.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 88
  • image-3537577626.jpg
    image-3537577626.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 90
  • image-12341502.jpg
    image-12341502.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 95
  • image-3758739532.jpg
    image-3758739532.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2448591803.jpg
    image-2448591803.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 90
Thanks girlies - I scrub up ok I think lol :) I had a really good night, I was first on the dancefloor (barefoot) hehe and danced all night.

Im tired today but no headache/hangover whoop, I have Jackson now until tomorrow lunchtime he will keep me busy lol. xx

You do more than scrub up well and those body con style dresses really suit you. Enjoy Jackson and hope your back is better now xx

You do more than scrub up well and those body con style dresses really suit you. Enjoy Jackson and hope your back is better now xx

Thanks Cookie hun - its such a comfy dress I knew id be fine in it after my 3 course meal as its stretchy hehe. My back is aching ive done very little today aside from looking after Jackson. Andrea is picking him up at 12 tomorrow, ill drop the lads off at the pub and then I have all my wrapping to do eekk!! x

Whoot, who's the lovely lady in the photos? Your hair looked amazing!
Hope Jackson hasn't had you on your feet too much  xx

Hehe that be me! Thanks hun I couldnt have done it myself :( she did a fab job for me. Jackson has been an angel, ive just bathed him and hes gone out like a light before his bottle lol no doubt he will wake soon when he realises his tummy is rumbling xx

Hehe that be me! Thanks hun I couldnt have done it myself :( she did a fab job for me. Jackson has been an angel, ive just bathed him and hes gone out like a light before his bottle lol no doubt he will wake soon when he realises his tummy is rumbling xx

Aw, he's being a good boy, that's great. It took Millie a while to go to sleep, she's still got this lingering cough and really snotty, so as soon as she lays down, it starts irritating her. Lucy has done all the usual things, tipped the head end of the cot up a bit, snuffle babe on her vest (and feet) and she's had some calpol but it only works for a while. If she's not starting to improve more by Monday it may have to be a trip to the docs to get her chest checked as it sounds a bit crackly to me. :-(
Anyway, hope Jackson continues his sleeping all through tonight, so you get rest. x

Back