Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol his sleep didnt last long he woke, ive fed n changed him and now hes asleep again shhhhhh lol

Aww I hope Millie improves soon hun, its horrible when they cant tell you whats wrong and we cant help much xx

I know your all in shock wondering what I'm doing up at this unearthly hour on a Sunday lol .... Well I got woken up, not by Jackson but by OH who kindly informed me he had just spewed all over the bathroom floor!!!! No alcohol to blame lol I think he's picked up the bug thats going around. I had to clean it up as he was freezing and shaking so got back into bed. (He also has the runs too). I hope it's a 24hr thing and he doesn't pass it to me arghhh I can't be poorly this close to Xmas!!!!

Jackson slept from 10pm till 4.10am had a bottle and went back off at 5. He's stirring a little now but I won't lift him until he is properly awake. Gonna make a cuppa I think xx

Omg, no no, you CANT get it. Really, really hope it's gone as fast as it arrived and you don't get it. Xxx

Omg, no no, you CANT get it. Really, really hope it's gone as fast as it arrived and you don't get it. Xxx

He's never poorly so I knew it was something yuk when he woke me at 7 to tell me. He makes a really bad patient too lol. I think I'll have to wear a mask to avoid any germs :-( x.

Morning Texty you look brilliant doe your night out and sounds like you had a good time.
Sorry to hear about hubby hope it goes quickly

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Texty you look brilliant doe your night out and sounds like you had a good time. Sorry to hear about hubby hope it goes quickly Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen it was a good night. Hubby is lying on the sofa he can't get comfy. I'll get him some tonic water later xx

I know your all in shock wondering what I'm doing up at this unearthly hour on a Sunday lol .... Well I got woken up, not by Jackson but by OH who kindly informed me he had just spewed all over the bathroom floor!!!! No alcohol to blame lol I think he's picked up the bug thats going around. I had to clean it up as he was freezing and shaking so got back into bed. (He also has the runs too). I hope it's a 24hr thing and he doesn't pass it to me arghhh I can't be poorly this close to Xmas!!!!

Jackson slept from 10pm till 4.10am had a bottle and went back off at 5. He's stirring a little now but I won't lift him until he is properly awake. Gonna make a cuppa I think xx

Oh no! Poor hubster, I don't fancy that! I can't look at vomit it makes me want to vomit too! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good morning ladies my head is fine :) my back however is a different matter lol it's killing from all the dancing. It was a good night and the food was lush. Back on it today as wi is Monday eek

Wow you look fab in the photos - lovely dress and gorgeous hairdo!! Glad you had a good and well deserved night out!!

Hope Andrea and hubby feeling better? Horrible to be ill at Christmas.

Between Minis being down and away for the weekend - I've missed Minis - but it's been good to catch up with your news!!xx

Good evening my neglected minis friends - ive not been in long. Weds are long days now as I stay for 2nd WI incase her social team dont turn up and they havent for the last 2 weeks :eek:

OH is still not right but he's better than he was yesterday, his tummy is still iffy! Ive got niggling pains in mine but it could be just wind lol

I gained 1.5 @ WI im past caring now until after the hols - I was tempted not to weigh and put hols in but thought sod it. The new books are out next week so im gonna make a fresh start in the new year and get back to target. The weight has gone on so much quicker than it comes off arghhhh.

Ive done my food shopping now and just have my wrapping to do which will be done on Weds whilst the boys are at the pub and I have xmas music/films on and treat myself to a prosecco and choccy xx

Good evening my neglected minis friends - ive not been in long. Weds are long days now as I stay for 2nd WI incase her social team dont turn up and they havent for the last 2 weeks :eek:

OH is still not right but he's better than he was yesterday, his tummy is still iffy! Ive got niggling pains in mine but it could be just wind lol

I gained 1.5 @ WI im past caring now until after the hols - I was tempted not to weigh and put hols in but thought sod it. The new books are out next week so im gonna make a fresh start in the new year and get back to target. The weight has gone on so much quicker than it comes off arghhhh.

Ive done my food shopping now and just have my wrapping to do which will be done on Weds whilst the boys are at the pub and I have xmas music/films on and treat myself to a prosecco and choccy xx

As you say write off the gain - it'll come off in the New Year - do you know if SW are making changes to the plan - thought I heard something??!!

Your plans for Weds night sound good - not long before the big day now woo hoo!!xx

As you say write off the gain - it'll come off in the New Year - do you know if SW are making changes to the plan - thought I heard something??!!

Your plans for Weds night sound good - not long before the big day now woo hoo!!xx

It will hun thanks.
Our C has told us there are no major changes to the plan and its still extra easy, they are just making things in the book easier to follow. There may be a few changes in syn values etc but that happens all year round when ingredients/manufacturers change.

She had also heard on FB about rumours re change to the plan making it more like the Atkins diet - but she assured us it isnt the case.

The new ready meals will be available in Iceland from Feb too :D x

Back